It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your neighborhood Do you support or oppose this plan why Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Restaurants are suitable places for people to go when they intend to try a new food or hang out with their friends or relatives. There are a few restaurants in our neighborhood, which do not offer high-quality foods; Hence, I support the proposal for building a new restaurant in my neighborhood and here are my justifications.

To commence, a new restaurant in our neighborhood would create so many job opportunities. A restaurant needs chef, waiter, accountant, business manager and so on. This is great for people in our neighborhood. For example, my aunt is a great chef and she is out of work currently. By building a new restaurant here, business and occupation status in our neighborhood will be improved. More jobs in our neighborhood will increase the individuals’ appreciation of life.

Besides new job opportunities, a new restaurant would bring joy and entertainment to our neighborhood. Since we are far away from downtown, few restaurants exist in our neighborhood, which do not offer excellent food. Given this, a new restaurant in our neighborhood is a great idea. I can go to the new restaurant with my friends and enjoy trying new delicious foods. Moreover, we don’t need to travel a large distance downtown in traffic congestion to find a good restaurant.

In final glance, this campaign will improve our social life in the neighborhood. Since most of our neighborhoods are teachers or doctors, our neighborhood is too tranquil and peaceful, which makes life here too boring. I want to live in a place where people are energetic and conduct a fast and enthusiastic lifestyle, not a routine and quite one. A new restaurant will bring new people to our neighborhood, which could enhance our social life. I could meet lots of new people who are completely different. What’s more, subsequent to building a restaurant, more shops and businesses will be started in our neighborhood such as theater, café, and club. This would significantly prosper our lifestyle in this neighborhood.

Based on the above-mentioned arguments, the following conclusion could be drawn. Considering the benefits a new restaurant offer, I approve the proposal. Although some people may assert that a new restaurant would lead to more traffic or would attract strangers and deviant persons into our neighborhood, I still substantiate my point, because the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.