Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Students play an essential role in our society and they are the human source for our future and it is vital that teachers should do their best to assist them, but should they reveal their social or political views for students? Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I claim that teachers shouldn't make their political and social ideas known for their students; therefore, I present the following justifications.

Changing students personality and harming their motivation, is the first and the most significant reasons that I hold this idea, while even critics can't raise question on this point. Actually, students accept their teachers comment without any judgment, and the ideas which teachers convey to their student can affect students' believes. Revealing a personal idea by a teacher, whether it is wrong or right, will culminate in terrible consequence on the students thoughts, which leads to modifying their behavior. A teacher with a negative perspective to the government policy will convey anxious to the students. Students can't analyses all things and they may afraid from their government and political people, which results to destroying their motivation in the political fields. Even if just one student who has the adequate potential to become a great politician, be disappointed, I claim that this teacher is harming our community and we shouldn't let the teachers to influence the students' interests.

Admittedly, a teacher can aid student to improve their social views, and we shouldn't be unaware of this point. In the current modern society, understanding the complex relations between people is a very difficult work to do and students can go through with this. However, I imply that parents should teach their children, not teachers, because parents are the best adviser in these cases. It is recommended that students get the social and political views form their parents rather than learning from others.

To sum up, although many sightless people disapprove the title statement, by taking all the considerations and factors into account and careful verifying all aspects, I assert that teachers don't have right to say their own political and social perspective in the classes.

Students can't analyses all things
Students can't analyse all things

they may afraid from their government
they may be afraid from their government

Sentence: Revealing a personal idea by a teacher, whether it is wrong or right, will culminate in terrible consequence on the students thoughts, which leads to modifying their behavior.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to students and thoughts

Better to have three reasons in the essay body.

----------------------