Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Telephones and email have made communication between people less personal Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Telephones and email have made communication between people less personal. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Technology has a powerful effect in our lives. It provides us about the progress in the world and it improves our life. Most of technology where are using in our communication with other people such as telephones and email. Even though these products have made our life much easier to contact other people than before, personally, I think they have made communication between people less personal for two imperative reasons.

First, there are a lot of viruses and hackers which can invade our email. Nowadays, we see a lot of viruses which could enter to our email and use our information or our files for their purpose. For example, three weeks ago, while I was reading a newspaper, an article dragged my attention and I focused on it. In fact, it was about a bussiness company which was famous in my country. The author started his writing by told us about that company and how it is a successful one in the world, after that he claimed that this company lost its power because of an email which was stolen from the computer by hackers that led this success story to end after years of working hard. One of the employee sent a document to the manger of this company to tell him about his plan to offer in a policy, but unfortunately, one of the competitors was accessed to the computer and copy that document, as a result the company lost its place in the market. As we can clearly see, communication by an email is not safe.

Second, it easy to listen to other one while he is talking at phone and this will create a lot of problems. An advent of technology and a lot of methods now, anybody can record by phones and listen to everything. Also, through connected phone at the same place, it easy to listen to any conversation between two speakers. Take my sister an example, four years ago, she was talking with my mother about her problems wiht her husband and how he was treating her badly. Actually, her mother in law also she was not good with her so sometimes she spoke with my family because she was upset and frustrated. While she was talking, her sister in law listened to the talks from the other phone in the home. Then, her sister in law explained to her mom that my sister was not good and she talked a lot in the phone and this made her husband angry and it increased the problems between them. This experience taught me that phone is not good way to communicate with others.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument explored above, I firmly concur that telephones and email have made communication is less personal. Although they have advantage in our life but still there are a lot of negative effects which may impact our life.

Most of technology where are using in our communication with other people such as telephones and email.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

One of the employee sent a document
One of the employees sent a document

one of the competitors was accessed to the computer
one of the competitors accessed to the computer

it easy to listen to any conversation
it is easy to listen to any conversation

her mother in law also she was not good with her
her mother in law also was not good with her

phone is not good way to communicate with others.
phone is not a good way to communicate with others.

telephones and email have made communication is less personal.
telephones and email have made communication less personal.

Sentence: In fact, it was about a bussiness company which was famous in my country.
Error: bussiness Suggestion: business

Sentence: Take my sister an example, four years ago, she was talking with my mother about her problems wiht her husband and how he was treating her badly.
Error: wiht Suggestion: wit

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. 'less personal' means that people don't like to talk face to face.