Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use there are today

Although some people argue in feature by population's growth there will be an increment in the quantity of automobiles, I firmly opposes the idea that the number of cars in use will be amplified by twenty years later. List of the factors persuade me to put forward this attitude toward this issue, the following paragraphs illustrate the main three outstanding reasons.

One of the significant reasons, which convinces me to put forward this viewpoint, is the worldwide usage of the internet and technology which ease the life and eliminate the extra transportation. Nowadays, each individual has the ability to control any task from remote distance. There is no any restriction or barrier to obstacle your progression, and the internet and technology are two vital factors, which pave the path for us. For instance, nowadays at the medical operation the surgeon has this ability to operate a patient at other hospital located kilometres far away from the doctor without transportation and just by using of the internet which presents the patient’s current stands and the technology which render the function instead of the doctor. In this case, there is no doubt in the feature the improvement of these elements will be more sufficient than todays and most tasks will take place with less transportation.

Another critical reason is the environmental pollution. One of the most concerning subsequent of the current societies is the environmental pollution which can be forked to air pollution, water contamination, ecosystem corruption, and etc. If in this paragraph we just focus on the air pollution; it is lucidly obvious one of the major factors of this issue is the toxic gases which emit from the vehicle’s exhaust pipe. Based on the statistic from the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (ICUN) approximately the 65% of the air pollution caused by the CO2 and 70% factors of this disaster is the vehicle. Thus, based on this facts there are special activity to change human habit and form new transportation culture which concise the automobile quantities, estimated it will be accustomed after twenty years.

Finally, some people state that based on the todays' population thrives and current's automobile usage there will be higher car in use in the feature; however, they underestimate the capacities of the route. If the scheme of the making new transportation's habit does not progress as mentioned above; it is cogent they will be mass of the car usage; however, the paths or routes cannot be responsible to this thrive. In this scenario just by increment of the cars, they will be stand adjacent together without any moving forward or backward. Indeed, the car misses its transportation defines. Thus it depicts; they will be an extra scheme to have control over the cars’ quantity in the feature.

All in all, by population's growth it estimates, there will be a massive need to cars in twenty years; however, based on the technological improvements, environmental issues, and the capability of route, there will be no any significant amplified at car usages

there will be no any significant amplified at car usages
there will be no any significant rise at car usages

1. What do you mean?
'In this scenario just by increment of the cars, they will be stand adjacent together without any moving forward or backward.'

Sentences should be clear and simple.
------------------------------------
2. No. of Words: 505 while No. of Different Words: 247
-----------------------------------