Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should require students to study many subjects in different fields rather than just their major subjects.

It's a highly debated issue whether the universities should require students to study many subjects in different field rather than just their major subjects. This topic can be reached from different angles due to it's complexity. Some people agreed that ,other would not. Personnaly , i believe that the universities should require student to study subjects rather than their major subjects.

First exquisite reason to be mentioned is that, many works and jobs require person who has knowledge in different fields rather than the field of work. For example if the students at the universities studied arts and sports , they will provide students with the perfect setting to practise their social skills. So social skills and team spirit are necessary qualities for any successful perso. In addition to that all the field of study are important to build the community in different angles.

The second reason deserves some words, the different subjects give the student deep knowlege with many aspects not only to be stuck by major ones. For instance when i was studying dentistry i studied the major subjects in addition to courses of computer, art, language. All of them helped me a lot after graduation, many companies need bilingual dentist others required dentist with knowlege of computer system. So i appreciated my university which learned me all of these staff.

Last but not least, taking other subjects like sports would be fun for the student, some of them are boring from the major subject so they can refresh their mind by doing sports, playing as two group and the soul of competition will be fun.

To put everything in a nutshell, according to the arguments mentioned above, I firmly concur that studied many subject in universities in addition to major subject will be great, because after graduation jobs require many and different skills, furthermore, different subjects will be fun for the students. And it's worthwhile and specious for their future.

my university which learned me all of these staff.
my university which taught me all of these stuff.

Sentence: So social skills and team spirit are necessary qualities for any successful perso.
Error: perso Suggestion: person

Sentence: The second reason deserves some words, the different subjects give the student deep knowlege with many aspects not only to be stuck by major ones.
Error: knowlege Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: All of them helped me a lot after graduation, many companies need bilingual dentist others required dentist with knowlege of computer system.
Error: knowlege Suggestion: knowledge