Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. Use specific reasons and examples to support your
as people regard success as an essential part of their life more and more, how to get prosperity in different tasks has become a hot concern for workers all over the world. some people hold the view that the worker who has ability to do various tasks in scope of his job is a successful person, while others maintain the opposite view and say the worker should do similar works during his activities. in my view of point, the former point carries more weight. I will try ti illustrate belw my reasons for this purpose.
the first reason that should be stated here is that various take that done by employees during their working day could resemble a map. you may ask me How? I think success is the ability to do whatever one wants to do and be satisfied with itself. therefore, person would be able to steer clear the obstacle is force to confront with. as many workers confess, it take long time to learn different types of various tasks, but a skilled person is the key to this problem. in this regard, each skilled worker can equip other workers with insightful view over different subjects and give them rewarding experience to overcoming the difficulties. as a consequence, worker experience self-satisfaction towards contribution in new task even if with minor fail. finally, that worker is more apt to suceed.
another subtle point is that the various taske in the job provides higher level of opportunites and has more benefits for workers who crave in reaching a particular apex in their job. proficiency of any person in a different tasks indicate the quality of that person. if one wants to achieve better recognigion in the work's circumstance, its better to get involved in numerous tasks. also, this ability istigate other workers to seek new tasks and help their co-workers.
However, some workers may vote for such a plan of doing similar tasks all day long on an vaguelly ground, may be based on many excuse, such as high high concentration and great yield during the day for all workers. but, based on my experience and according to the my observation, similar tasks in on job during the day neither bring concentration, nor increase yield of workers. so I doubt this decleration.
in conclusion, taking all into account, although doing similar tasks during the day may cause comfort for employees, which I mentioned above all of these are excuse, doing a various tasks not only could use as a map for being succeed in related dutiy, but also demonstrate the quality of the worker.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. (71)
- ProfessorIt's perfectly possible that the nests found inside the fossilized trees were made by bees 200 million years ago. The arguments used by the skeptics are not convincing.First, it's true we have no fossil remains of actual bees that date (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In the past, young people depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them; today young people are better able to make decisions about their own lives.Use specific reasons and exam (85)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (85)
- Now listen to part of a lecture on the topic you just read about.Each of the arguments about the benefits of cigarette and other such taxes can be challenged.First, these taxes don't necessarily lead to healthier behavior. For instance, high cigarett (86)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Now listen to a part of a lecture on the topic you just read about.Asteroid colonization is not a very practical idea. Each of the points in the reading has a serious downside.First, while low gravity on an asteroid would make landing and taking off relat (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76.5)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- TOEFL TPO 42 - Integrated Writing Task (81)