Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. Use specific reasons and examples to support your
as people regard success as an essential part of their life more and more, how to get prosperity in different tasks has become a hot concern for workers all over the world. some people hold the view that the worker who has ability to do various tasks in scope of his job is a successful person, while others maintain the opposite view and say the worker should do similar works during his activities. in my view of point, the former point carries more weight. I will try ti illustrate belw my reasons for this purpose.
the first reason that should be stated here is that various take that done by employees during their working day could resemble a map. you may ask me How? I think success is the ability to do whatever one wants to do and be satisfied with itself. therefore, person would be able to steer clear the obstacle is force to confront with. as many workers confess, it take long time to learn different types of various tasks, but a skilled person is the key to this problem. in this regard, each skilled worker can equip other workers with insightful view over different subjects and give them rewarding experience to overcoming the difficulties. as a consequence, worker experience self-satisfaction towards contribution in new task even if with minor fail. finally, that worker is more apt to suceed.
another subtle point is that the various taske in the job provides higher level of opportunites and has more benefits for workers who crave in reaching a particular apex in their job. proficiency of any person in a different tasks indicate the quality of that person. if one wants to achieve better recognigion in the work's circumstance, its better to get involved in numerous tasks. also, this ability istigate other workers to seek new tasks and help their co-workers.
However, some workers may vote for such a plan of doing similar tasks all day long on an vaguelly ground, may be based on many excuse, such as high high concentration and great yield during the day for all workers. but, based on my experience and according to the my observation, similar tasks in on job during the day neither bring concentration, nor increase yield of workers. so I doubt this decleration.
in conclusion, taking all into account, although doing similar tasks during the day may cause comfort for employees, which I mentioned above all of these are excuse, doing a various tasks not only could use as a map for being succeed in related dutiy, but also demonstrate the quality of the worker.
- In 1990, new rules and guidelines were adopted in United Kingdom and that had changed the whole feel of Archaeology in that country. The new guidelines improved the situation in all 3 areas discussed in the passage. First, the new guidelines state that be (83)
- people benefit more from traveling in their own country than traveling to foreign countries. (90)
- the extended family member is less important now than it was in the past. (78)
- ReadingThe cane toad is a large (1.8 kg) amphibian species native to Central and South America. It was deliberately introduced to Australia in 1935 with the expectation that it would protect farmers’ crops by eating harmful insects. Unfortunately, the t (90)
- Salvage logging may appear to be an effective way of helping forests recover after a destructive fire or storm, but it can actually result in serious longer-term environmental damage. Its economic benefits are also questionable.First, cleaning up a forest (76)
- it is better to have broad knowledge for many academic subjects than to specialize in one specific subjects. (76)
- Of course there are some negative consequences of selling fossils in the commercial market, but they have been greatly exaggerated. The benefits of commercial fossil trade greatly outweigh the disadvantages.First of all, the public is likely to have great (83)
- Jane Austen (1775-1817) is one of the most famous of all English novelists, and today her novels are more popular than ever, with several recently adapted as Hollywood movies. But we do not have many records of what she looked like. For a long time, the o (80)
- the internet has benefits or not (70)
- the internet makes some problem or not (88)