Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people should try different jobs before they decide which job or career they will choose in the long term.
Undoubtedly, finding and commencing a job is an evitable and crucial juncture in the life of most people, because leading a gratifying life is not feasible without a decent job in today's world. People select the diverse procedure in finding their ideal jobs. Various points of view which are germane to the matter being discussed brings us to the moot question as to whether human beings should try different careers prior to finding any job in the long term. However, the popular sentiment to which I vehemently cling is that it is more beneficial for people to rely on various jobs and then opt for a career in the long term because it helps them become a self-sufficient person in their future life. The underlying aim of this essay is to put forward some cogent reasons to shed light on a number of issues in this framework.
To commence with, since the dawn of civilization, human beings have been putting their efforts so as to find a well-paid and a decent job in order to guarantee their future lives by accumulating a hoard of money. Generally phrased, having an ideal job is the essence of life and people should bend over backward and try to find their ideal career. As a palpable example, vast majorities of people who worked in different companies or run various businesses, are now successful because they concentrate on one career. In fact, work in different realms provides an opportunity for people to gain experiences and knowledge as much as possible. So, not only can they rely on these experiences in the long run but also can put their knowledge and experiences into practice and become a self-sufficient person. To elucidate more on this issue, although individuals might not be able to stay focus on their career if they change it regularly, at least they can learn different tasks and learn how to take the responsibility of their works.
Another equally salient point in corroborating my stance on this subject is that not only knowledge and experience but also people can improve their social activities. If we take a minute to ponder over it, I believe that getting to know more people will provide fertile ground for people to make their careers prosperous. When people work in different places, they will become familiar with myriads of individuals with diverse attitudes and passions. It can be deduced from a combination of breadth of coverage and depth of detail that works in various realms prior to choosing any career in the long term allows human beings not to make an idiotic decision and do something wrong.
However, every coin has two sides. People might not be able to perform well in different jobs. For instance, a plethora of people should stay just with one career in order to do their jobs completely and precisely. Otherwise, something disruptive may come up, which might not allow people to make a progress day in day out. However, it was a story in a nutshell; actually, there are more reasonable grounds that can lend weight to my personal perspective.
In light of reasons elaborated, I reiterate that
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's a waste of money for Government to fund space travel or space exploration. Give specific examples and details to support your answer. (90)
- At work or school, you might encounter a problem that requires creativity -for example, you are given a task to complete that is very different from other tasks you do. In work or school situation that requires you to think creatively, would you prefer to (73)
- For schools, assessing teachers’ teaching efficiency is a very important issue. But is it better for other teachers to assess or let students assess teachers? (73)
- tpo 49 (83)
- In order to stay healthy, many people choose to exercise. Some people tend to exercise individually such as running and riding bicycles, etc. Some people tend to participate in group exercises such as team sports. Which one do you prefer and why? (73)
- Some people prefer to focus on ambitious dreams while others think realistic goals are more important. Which do you prefer and why? (73)
- Which one do you prefer? Why?1) a company offering you a job with challenging and interesting projects but fewer vacation days or2) another company offering you a job that is not so challenging and interesting but has more vacation days. (73)
- tpo 50 (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The food we eat today is much healthier than in the past. (90)
- tpo 49 (70)