Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Young people today have no influence on the important decisions that determine the future of society as a whole Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Young people today have no influence on the important decisions that determine the future of society as a whole.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The quality of life and the extent of life enjoying hasn't a particular description in different times. Factors which major the extent of people happiness is different so that I personally believe younger people couldn’t be happier than their parents.

First, with the improvement of modernity and technology, notwithstanding that lives today have been easier, I believe some disadvantages have come with it too. For instance, people are been far from together as old-times and consequently, the extent of depression has been higher nowadays. my mother told me once when I have worked with instagram, she was so happier when she is in my age even that time throughout the Iran-Iraq war. she told me about playing with cousins and the pure joys of that time despite the fear of bombardment.

Second, as aforementioned, the description of happiness is different time by time. I see the happiness in my number of followers on instagram but my dad sees it in going to a big city, work there, and then improving. We should describe different notions on their own stages and times.