Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Actions speak louder than words.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Actions speak louder than words.

There would be an essential process of development in any fields of study or aspects of life towards achieving specific goals or ideal points. The majority of these progress processes contain some primary written speculation, then some experimental procedures to study the written words and determining rules, and finally some course of actions to implement the rules, the viable written words. Although this part of development process in some especial fields might vary or even contradict the introduced process, it can be perceived that in considerable number of fields there should be some written declaration to encourage some actions.

Undoubtedly, there are some specific situations in which activities can be more influential than words and statements. In other words, in some cases people require to observe some practical approaches having been adopted and conducted successfully to be convinced that taking this measures would be efficient. Since, it would be more sensible and encouraging when they are capable of analyzing the results of such actions and finding out the effectiveness and necessity of carrying it out. In addition, there are some habitual or instinct activities that not only do not require any prior words of instruction but also sometimes create some written words and conclusion to be utilized as actions in future. Obviously, in these circumstances actions are more effective and prominent than words.

However, there are a large number of fields in human’s life which would not be possible or realized without any primitive theories. Actually the hypothesises contribute to a penchant for some special ideals and finally lead to some specific course actions to realized these desires. Most of the scientific achievements have been first some written speculations that after conducting some experimental activities have been proved as substantial theories to be adopted as feasible course of actions. In these fields, thoughts and conjectures breed some goals and consequently some actions. Besides the fact that words would be prior to the actions, in some cases in order to extravagant expenses or other restrictions, performing actions would not be reasonable before being ensured of the feasibility and accuracy of the words. For instance, in the space exploration due to high expenses, any activity must be conducted after the written theories and projects are exactly studied and corroborated. Therefore, in these cases actions would not seem more influential than or more superior to words.

Finally, it can be concluded that although there are some examples in which actions are more convincing than words nonetheless, in most realm of our life, words and ideas cause people to come up with some practical ways to idealize these thoughts.

Sentence: In other words, in some cases people require to observe some practical approaches having been adopted and conducted successfully to be convinced that taking this measures would be efficient.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and measures

not only do not require any prior words of instruction but also sometimes create some written words
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. Don't use 'not only....not'

Sentence: Actually the hypothesises contribute to a penchant for some special ideals and finally lead to some specific course actions to realized these desires.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and realized