Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Children should not have to work or help with household tasks; their only responsibility should be to study. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Children should not have to work or help with household tasks; their only responsibility should be to study. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

That the children should assist their parents with house chores is an undeniable fact. However, it seems to me that the disadvantages far outweigh the benefits. It would be more advantageous for the children to focus on their schoolwork and enjoy their childhood.

To begin with, the first preference for the kids, in my viewpoint, is to study and do their best in their schoolwork. Well education is very critical for children; and likewise, parents wish their children to pursue their interest in science and engineering. Nowadays, kids ought to do a considerable amount of homework and term projects; hence, they scarcely afford to find some extra time to do the household chores. Moreover, the school ends usually late in the afternoon around 5 P.M.; therefore, demanding the children to assist their parent in household tasks is not fair. They already have a large number of homework to complete. specifying a part of their time to chores will spoil their performance at school. Due to such frustrating life, children lost their passion for education.

Besides the aforementioned reason, childhood is the best and the only time for the kids to play and have fun freely without worrying about anything else. Indeed, entertainment is very vital for children to cultivate their personality. As soon as they enter the adulthood, they should take responsibility and interfere with the reality of life. They will have less free time to savor. Moreover, kids need to associate with their peers and their parents in order to learn more about social life and communications. Spending time with parents and friends aid them to develop social skills, which are essential for their entire life. If they have to do both chores and their assignments after coming back from school, they rarely get a chance to contact with their parents, because they are already frustrated. They will probably go to bed immediately. Such lifestyle for kids is inappropriate and leads to crucial mental and social issues later.

Taking the above-mentioned arguments into consideration, the following conclusion could be drawn. The core character of each person is formed during our childhood. From the experiences in those years, the kids prepare themselves for the rest of their life. I assert that it’s absolutely necessary that the children focus on their studying and playing. Helping the parents in house task is not acceptable due to some major drawbacks.

Sentence: Well education is very critical for children; and likewise, parents wish their children to pursue their interest in science and engineering.
Description: An interjection is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to Well and education

A lot of 'they' as the subject of a sentence.