Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site.Use specific reasons and examples t

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

How to educate children is an important question that needs to be addressed properly for the sake of providing a better future for them. And comparing the present with the past, some think that it is more difficult today to educate children since they spend most of the time on the Internet: cell phones, online games, and social networking Web site. Personally, I disagree because the Internet is a great source for their education, and more parents possess high education which would facilitate this task.

To begin with, the Internet has become an essential part of people's daily life, some use it for leisure while others use it for learning. And parents, aware of the fact that children belong to the former group, could take advantage of this dependence as an incentive to induce them to become the latter group. For example, my cousins restrain their ten-year-old son the time he can surf on the Internet for noneducational purposes such as playing games or another activity to one hour per week. And if the kid in exchange has to watch three or four didactic videos like learning an English song. Because of being aware of the kid's biggest motivation, it is actually easier to educate him.

Moreover, nowadays the vast majority of parents attended school or higher education which makes it less a problem to educate their children properly even if they are distracted by electronic devices. More informed parents can easily convince their children about the dangers of using such devices or activities and illustrate how important is the education. For instance, one of my college professors told us that he explained to his daughter that a kidnapper could contact her through social media pages, she was no longer that eager to connect to those websites.

In short, every child could have some vices and whatever they are, parents should be aware of them so as to take advantage of them in better educate the child.

And if the kid in exchange has to watch three or four didactic videos like learning an English song.
Description: can you complete this sentence? this is a clause.

a kidnapper could contact her through social media pages, she was no longer that eager to connect to those websites.
Description: there are two sentences.

The conclusion is not related to the topic:

'In short, every child could have some vices and whatever they are, parents should be aware of them so as to take advantage of them in better educate the child.'

Some comparisons wanted to the past education from the third paragraph.

-----------