Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news sources.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news sources.

Using one news source or various sources for being a well-informed person has been an issue about which there has been considerable hostile debate. According to the newly-carried out research in Iran, in 2014, it appeared that more that 87% of participants believe that they can't trust to a single news source and they are always listen or read different sources for being up-to-date. Generally speaking, I am quite convinced that best way for being a well-informed person in today's society is using different sources due to several reasons as outlined below.

Considering the first reason, I am personally persuaded that due to some limitation for all sources like geography, content limitation etc. it would be not a logical to depend on a merely one source. As an instant, assume a news company in UK, they usually try to cover internal news, their city, province or the country at most, and at the end of their program they present some minor news about other important country. For this reason, this is not really important for a person in Iran for example.

Secondly, most sources have some tendencies and preferences and they always pursue that way for their news. All private or none private news company are supported from another specific big company or from the government so they always at the service of them. Moreover, each company or country has its political attitude so the news usually is not evenhanded. For this reason, it is better to follow different news sources with various social and political tendency.

The last but not the least significant issue concerns the effects of different political tendency to news feeds. Assume a person in Iran and a person in Israel as an example. Owing to opposite political tendency in these two countries the news sources always try to say a downside of the countries, while each person want to know about news in other places without any editing. So as a matter of fact, it is better to not lay down on a single source due to lack of trueness.

Based on the evidence mentioned above, it can be clearly concluded that three main reasons support the idea that people based on their geographical places must follow different news sources for stay being well-informed. The reasons are limitation of each sources, their financial supports and the political tendency of their governments and countries.

there has been considerable hostile debate.
there has been a considerable hostile debate.

and they are always listen or read different sources
and they always listen or read different sources

it would be not a logical
it would be not logical

Sentence: Considering the first reason, I am personally persuaded that due to some limitation for all sources like geography, content limitation etc. it would be not a logical to depend on a merely one source.
Description: The fragment a merely one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace merely with adjective

none private news company are supported
none private news companies are supported

Sentence: Owing to opposite political tendency in these two countries the news sources always try to say a downside of the countries, while each person want to know about news in other places without any editing.
Description: The fragment person want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: So as a matter of fact, it is better to not lay down on a single source due to lack of trueness.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: The reasons are limitation of each sources, their financial supports and the political tendency of their governments and countries.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and sources

Error: trueness Suggestion: No alternate word