Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
I agree that encouraging parents' teenage children to take a part-time job is one of the best ways to help their children prepare for adult life. Teenage children need to be responsible, skilled, and sociable to be ready for their adult life, and taking a part-time job can help children achieve this goal.
Adults should be responsible, and teenagers could learn to be responsible by taking a part-time job. Teenagers will learn to be responsible by getting the jobs done. For example, teenagers should finish the task before they could get paid. This condition will encourage teenagers to accomplish the jobs as soon as they can.
Beside, adults who get used to society should be skilled, and teenagers could get skilled from part-time jobs. For instance, part-time jobs would not occupy all the teenagers' time. Therefore, teenagers would be get prepared for their assignments and catch up the school schedule. Moreover, part-time jobs would provide teenagers with additional skills. Teenagers would learn how to build up websites by taking a web part-time job, and they could learn how to get along with customers while they work in coffee shops in part-time. Teenagers could rarely learn these skills by only attending schools.
Furthermore, adults should be able to get along with other people, and teenagers could learn to be sociable early by taking a part-time job. For example, teenagers would be force to get along with other people if they want to get the job done. Teenagers have to ask other skilled people in order to finish jobs that they haven't done before. Besides, taking a part-time job would encourage teenagers to help others finish their jobs. This opportunity would not only let teenagers to get achievement but learn how to be a leader.
In conclusion, Taking a part-time job can help teenagers to be responsible, skilled, and sociable. These are the characteristics that an adult should have. Therefore, I agree the content that the passage provides.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 day 7 hours ago||momotf||61||Read full essay|
|1 day 7 hours ago||momotf||60||Read full essay|
|1 day 8 hours ago||momotf||60||Read full essay|
|1 day 8 hours ago||momotf||60||Read full essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||a0000||68||Read full essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||bishoy||76||Read full essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||NormaR||60||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Seema Modak||66||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||sahar90o||70||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||maryam_torabi||85||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree the following statement?One quality that a successful leader must have is to make decision quickly; when a leader takes too much time to make decisions, he will be seen as ineffective to the people he lead. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- Question-------Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they challenge the specific theories presented in the reading passage.Reading Passage--------------Animal fossils usually provide very little opportunity to study the actua (70)
- The following appeared in a memo from a vice president of Quiot Manufacturing."During the past year, Quiot Manufacturing had 30 percent more on-the-job accidents than at the nearby Panoply Industries plant, where the work shifts are one hour shorter than (50)
- Educational institutions should dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and su (40)
- Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent s (70)
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any (30)
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the pastUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on specific points made in the reading passage.Reading Passage--------------A fossil skeleton of a dinosaur called Sinosauropteryx, preserved in volcanic ash, was discover (60)