The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.
I agree that in order to cultivate young people, the government and industry should encourage these young people to comprehend the importance of cooperation. Nevertheless, the passage assert that the authorities should focus only on cooperation cultivation without competition. This policy might be flawed and without overall concern. Although the sense of cooperation is needed, the ability to cope with competition should also be considered.
Encouraging the young people to gain a sense of cooperation is important. First, cooperation is related to learning how to distribute the tasks and to schedule the time well. With a nice job assignment and clear schedule, the protential leaders could manipulate the upcomming challenge well. Second, cooperation brings up novel idea and encourages the group to achieve goal in innovative approaches. Giving the power to let the group members to raise their novel ideas, the potential leader could get easier to gather these innovative ideas and draw a better conclusion. Open source projects are nice representative examples. The online dedicator could follow up the community leaders and ends up with nice project, while bringing novel thoughts.
However, without considering the competition in reality could lead to some misery results. Firstly, the potential leaders would lack of the ability to cope with upcomming threat. Some conditions and counterparts may not be considered if the groups do not face with other competitive opponents. Second, considering only cooperation may lead to sloppy outcome. The potential leaders and their group members might focus on only to get the job done without refining and make their projects bear with future compliants.
In order to cultivate these young people with more comprehensive leadership, the government and idustry should consider other possible competitive factors. On one hand, these authorities should let these potential leaders coorperate with their group members to live up with certain standard. On the other hand, these authorities could cast a nitpicking judges to scruntize these potential leaders' sense of competition.
In short, although the sense of cooperation is important to cultivate young people for their leadership and has its merits, possible competition should be considered in these potential leaders' characteristics.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 day 10 hours ago||YO||50||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Sumaiya Mila||62||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Shams Tarek||62||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||dojki.1||66||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 3 days ago||jamaya8||83||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||kaushik khambhadiya||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||kook||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 3 days ago||Yongrok_Jeong||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||Moah||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 5 days ago||Cynic||58||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree the following statement?One quality that a successful leader must have is to make decision quickly; when a leader takes too much time to make decisions, he will be seen as ineffective to the people he lead. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- Question-------Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they challenge the specific theories presented in the reading passage.Reading Passage--------------Animal fossils usually provide very little opportunity to study the actua (70)
- The following appeared in a memo from a vice president of Quiot Manufacturing."During the past year, Quiot Manufacturing had 30 percent more on-the-job accidents than at the nearby Panoply Industries plant, where the work shifts are one hour shorter than (50)
- Educational institutions should dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and su (40)
- Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent s (70)
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any (30)
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the pastUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on specific points made in the reading passage.Reading Passage--------------A fossil skeleton of a dinosaur called Sinosauropteryx, preserved in volcanic ash, was discover (60)