Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Playing computer games is a waste of time. Children should not be allowed to play them.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Playing computer games is a waste of time. Children should not be allowed to play them.

It is widely accepted that our today's world is replete with computer programs; nowadays, even most of games are computer games. Some people may hold the view that not only can computer games be beneficial but also they can be more detrimental, so they should be banned. Some others may take an opposite viewpoint. I personally contend that it is not a good idea to ban this kind of games. In the following paragraphs, three conspicuous reasons will cogently illustrate this perspective.

The first aspect to point out is that we can not inhibit all of computer games just because some of them have adverse effects. One can not neglect the great usage of knife; If someone ban use of knife for it's possibility of use in murders, It would be ridiculous. Same thing is true about the computer games. As you can see, it is not reasonable to inhibit them

Another equally noteworthy point corroborating my stance is that computer games can increase children creativity. When children immerse themselves in virtual spaces, they can grow their creativity without any restrictions. For instance, they can fly in the sky, swim into deepest parts of the ocean or even travel in time. So they can broad their perspectives and create a whole new world for themselves. How can we provide children with such powerful tool to enhance their creativity?

Finally yet importantly, another reason why I disagree with prohibition of computer games is that a lot of lessons can be taught through computer games. Computer games can include both moral and scientific lessons. As today we can see in every game center, there is a large majority of scientific games being able to teach lessons such as math, physics, history ,etc. Moreover, children can learn a lot of moral lessons from games. As a case in point, Once I played a computer game in which there were a monster who grew bigger when I was telling lies. This simple game can teach children consequences of lying.

In brief, one can logically draw the conclusion that computer games can benefit children as well as the society in many ways, from enhancing their creativity to teaching them. All in all, it is highly recommended that a survey be conducted to assess what other long-term impacts it may have on children in large scale.

If someone ban use of knife for it's possibility of use in murders
If knife is banned for its possibility of use in murders

Sentence: Another equally noteworthy point corroborating my stance is that computer games can increase children creativity.
Suggestion: Refer to children and creativity