Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.
Students learn better when they are not threatened with possible failure.
Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.
Learning is a complex mental process. There are some key factors contribute to efficient learning. One of them is mental security. It influences positively on the quality of learning and boost the mental capacity of students for digesting new and complicated subjects.
Today, we obviously know that creativity plays a prominent role in understanding of new subjects and in solving related problems. Creativity is deeply rooted in risk-taking ability of people. Those who dare to take the risk of doing things in different ways will grow their creative capabilities. Therefore, students who are not threatened by the consequences of their failure will have the courage to take the risk of choosing creative measures in learning a subject matter.
In addition, failure is the gateway to success because it provides a valuable experience about how not to do a job. Failure should not be a threatening force for those who are learning. In contrary, it is necessary to see it as a part of one's education. Whenever we lose, we learn how to remove a downfall and pass the situation to glamour and success. I remember once I made some terrible mistakes on a class quiz partially constituted my final grade. However, I took the lesson and next time, in final exam, I easily handled the similar questions.
Moreover, students who are not afraid of being pictured as losers or being scorned because of their possible failures are more willing to freely ask questions from the teachers and share ideas with their classmates. This will help them to correct their errant ideas and achieve a better understanding of what they are learning.
In conclusion, I would like to indicate that feeling secure is an undeniable requirement for having a creative mind, ready to take risks. It encourages the learners to ask the obscure aspects of a subject without feeling shame. Students should perceive any failure as a positive factor, which will enhance their chance of future success. Thus, I strongly agree that students will learn better when they are not threatened with possible failures.
- Do you agree or disagree that television programs, movies, and video games influence young people's behavior?Give reasons and specific examples to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated-twins (90)
- Do you agrees or disagree. Good teachers set challenging tasks for their students.Give specific example and reasons to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated- group work (70)
- The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world? (95)
- Do you agree or disagree ? Childhood is the happiest time in a person`s life. Include reasons and examples to support your opinion. (45)
- integrated task- reward (80)
- Do you agree or disagree?Standardized Tests Like the Toefl Provide Sufficient Information to Determine Whether Students Should Be Admitted to a College or University EssayGive your reasons and examples to support your view (80)
- Integrated task- international working day (90)
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer (95)