Do you agree or disagree with this statement The best way to learn about a foreign country is to read newspapers and magazines from that country

Do you agree or disagree with this statement? The best way to learn about a foreign country is to read newspapers and magazines from that country.

People like to gather the different types of information about the different countries in this whole universe. As we know each country has some unique traditions, life style and other distinct things. But, I think gathering the information of any foreign country from newspaper and magazines in old idea. I am totally dis agree with the same points. I have several points to prove it.

First of all ,I think newspaper is a media which did not shows the current affairs in any country, I mean if I am living in India and I want to read the “New york Times” of today, then I don’t think it’s possible for me to read it today itself.It will take around 7 to 10 days to reach the same newspaper from USA to India. So, I think newspaper is out dated medium for transferring the information from one country to other.

Secondly, The magazine is medium which is basically based on the view of author.If the author has a positive view regarding some topic like “Indian politician” then the users which are reading it will have positive influence about the same topic. But what if some other author has negative impact about the same topic ,and the same magazine is read by many people from other countries.It will really going to create bad impact on those people.

Thirdly, I think there are other medium like television, Internet which are really stronger than the newspapers and magazines. The television and Internet shows us the current affairs of any country. We can see the actual reality through it. It is also a faster way of communication as compared to newspapers and magazines.

So,Finally,I think if we need to learn about any country ,we need to depend upon the faster way of medium instead of the newspapers and magazines which are really slow.

gathering the information of any foreign country from newspaper and magazines in old idea.
gathering the information of any foreign country from newspaper and magazines is an old idea.

I am totally dis agree
I totally disagree

which did not shows the current affairs in any country
which did not show the current affairs in any country

regarding some topic
regarding some topics

But what if some other author has negative impact about the same topic
But what if some other authors have negative impact about the same topic