Do you Agree or Disagree with the statement Following? Technology has made ​​less creative than They Were Children in the Past. Use specific examples and Reasons to Support your answer.

Undoubtedly, technology makes our life easier in many ways.Computers and cell phones create small world and increase communication between cultures.Also, people become highly educated in recent life.However, families do not realize how their kids now are less creative than they were in the Past. Following are some examples to Support my View.

First, Nowadays Children from the first days of their Lives develop weird attraction to computers, I-phones, Ipads and etc. They Keep Fighting with their parents ,siblings and crying Sometimes to get to those devices play and discover the magic of recording videos, photos and video games.Unfortunately, the more they play the more the become addicted to this technology which gradually isolate their minds from any imagination. For my personal example, my little six years daughter was very intelligent and enthused to Play with her toys till I purchased my first I-phone.Unbelievably, She is now enjoy spending hours playing with this touch screen and does not care to play with her or Toys Playdough or even enjoy sharing her imagination with her sister.

Second, I strongly agree that those devices isolate our children from social life.In past, kids like to have many friends and I remembered myself if my parent decided to took us to the park, I was jumping from happiness not like my kids or my nephews or my neighbors'.Believe or not, they become upset ,some times scream to convince us they do not want to go out. Furthermore, as parent we must feel guilty and unhappy to have our kids isolated from this beautiful world away from any imagination.

Third, I Believe that kids now prefer to play​ with screens which are easier than reading books or exercising their bodies.Moreover, It is unhealthy for their growth​, they do not notice that they are passive and lazy. For Example, every time I need help from my daughter refused and said that( Mom I am so tired and I need to sit!).

All in All, Technology is like a dangerous​ cancer which would destroy the worlds' future.We are all responsible and need to help our new generation to be more creative more and willing to learn. Force them to move their bodies​ and love to explore the world.

every time I need help from my daughter refused and said that
every time I need help from my daughter, she refused and said that

to be more creative more and willing to learn.
to be more creative and willing to learn.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.