tpo5

tpo5

In this set of material, the lecturer and the author disagrees about the theories explain the reasons behind who built the great houses in the Chaco Canyon. The passage suggests three plausible probabilities for that place, he agrees with that this site used for residential purposes or storage supplies or special ceremonies. In contrast, the professor rebuffs those theories as the following.

First, the lecture agrees that the buildings' contraction way is looking like original Native American style, but if this place used for residential as the reading passage states, why there were few numbers of cooking fireplaces which were enough for ten people only. While the entire site includes a hundred rooms; therefore this reason is not convincing.

Second, the professor claims that the theory of using that area for storage grain maize is unsupported either, even it sounds possible as the writer states; however, with excavation, there weren't any remaining evidence such as spilt corn or large containers as cue for that theory.

Finally, the lecture thinks also the usage of that place was not to held any formal religions. The speaker asserts that that excavated large broken equipment such as potteries probably regular trash and used for construction materials. He believes those remnants are weak evidence. Therefore, he casts doubt the reading passage with this theory also.

the lecturer and the author disagrees about the theories explain the reasons
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: ... the reasons behind who built the great houses in the Chaco Canyon.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to behind and who

this site used for residential purposes
this site is used for residential purposes

but if this place used for residential
but if this place is used for residential

Sentence: Finally, the lecture thinks also the usage of that place was not to held any formal religions.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and held

The speaker asserts that that excavated large broken equipment such as potteries probably regular trash
Description: can you re-write this sentence? 'that that...'

Therefore, he casts doubt the reading passage
Therefore, he casts doubt on the reading passage

----------------------