do you agree or disagree with this statement?there are times when lying is acceptable

do you agree or disagree with this statement?
there are times when lying is acceptable

We all have been warned about the immoral consequences of lying by both our parent and teachers since early years of our life, but it has inevitably happened to us to lie about something. There are people many of whom disapprove of lying in every situation ethically in that they think a person who is not confident and courageous lies merely. By way of contrast, others believe that sometimes it is more rational to lie instead of telling the truth. From my vantage point, although lying is inconsistent with ethical principles, under some certain circumstances not only can it provide protection against inconvenient and endangered condition but also might encourage someone to accomplish his purposes and goals.

The most persuasive point is that sometimes either not to tell the truth or to lie can protect a person from physical or emotional harm. As an illustration, imagine your friend who has a sensitive personality asks you whether her gown is fit on her or not, you would be justified to lie and say she does, even though she does not, as you would lie to avoid hurting her feeling. For another instance, we can take the case of Jewish German people in 1939-1945 when they were being killed due to their religion and race. On that time they had to lie about their beliefs and faiths in order not to be murdered or excruciated by German soldiers and self-preservation.

There is another factor that deserves some words here. A disappointed person can be inspired by a conversation which might be held in an exaggerated way. In fact, if it is a lie that makes a person to overcome or achieve something, it must be told him/her. To demonstrate, we all have confronted a patient with terminally ill, and we certainly have observed how his family and friends give him hopes. As an example, they may mention an imaginary case as a li regarding someone (who was is omitted) suffering from such a more terrible illness who could dominate it and now he lives in health. This kind of lying would be an effective hope in pursuit of his therapy.

By taking into account all the aforementioned reasons, one might come to the conclusion that if a person is either threatened by hazardous situation or disappointed for doing something, why salvaging and motivation in a quack way should be considered as a lie?

since early years of our life,
since the early years of our life,

Sentence: On that time they had to lie about their beliefs and faiths in order not to be murdered or excruciated by German soldiers and self-preservation.
Error: excruciated Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: self-preservation Suggestion: self preservation

Sentence: As an example, they may mention an imaginary case as a li regarding someone who was is omitted suffering from such a more terrible illness who could dominate it and now he lives in health.
Error: li Suggestion: No alternate word