Do you prefer emails and voice mails or telephones and face to face communication ?

I prefer communicating by e-mail and voice mail than communicating by telephone or face-to-face because of two important reasons.

First of all, Email and voice mail make communicating too far off places easier. I can easily share my views with a friend by mailing him instead of having to travel to his place for talking with him. For example, I have a friend here, in India, whose parents stay in China. Whenever he wants to talk to his parents, he mails them because it is not possible to go all the way to china to talk to them. Thus, emails have made communication easier.

Secondly, emails provide a better way of sharing information like pictures and videos and are comfortable as you do not have to face the person in real. Some people might find it difficult to talk face to face as they might feel shy and not be comfortable .For instance , whenever I attend a party , I take pictures and mail them to my relatives and friends because I can`t go to all of their homes and show them the pictures in person . That is another reason why I think emails are good option for communicating.

Another reason why I prefer them is that, they are easy to use. They are not time consuming and can be used even from a cell phone. You just need to have internet connectivity. It doesn`t have problems associated with telephones like draining of battery or unavailability of signals. I can recall a friend of mine who had a lot of trouble with his telephone. He was not happy with it because he had to get it repaired frequently as it couldn`t receive signals and moreover, he was fed up paying bills. So, this situation helps me to understand that it is better to use emails and voice mails than telephones.

1. Examples could be shorter

2. Need a conclusion paragraph.