School Organization

School Organization

Essay topics in audio

The speaker of the lecture and the author of the passage talk about how students are separated into grades by their age .According to the lecture, separating students in this way is a bad idea. The speaker provides several reasons to support his opinion.

First, the passage says that students are admitted into their schools at the early age of 6 yrs. The speaker contradicts this saying that , before joining a student in a school , parents must check if their child is mature enough physically and mentally . He says that not all students are usually ready at this age. So, the speaker casts doubt on how children are joined at such an early age.

Secondly, the reading says that collaborative education of boys and girls helps students learn better and prepares them to attend high school. On the other hand, the lecture opposes this saying that, at this stage children grow both mentally and physically. Learning at this stage should not be compared with grades .The reading also states that few students have to repeat their classes if they do not meet the particular grade requirements, whereas the speaker says that this will lead to boredom and eventually the student might dropout. This again casts doubt on what the author of the passage says.

Thirdly, the lecture says that when students are taught in a group, teachers can`t concentrate on each student individually .It is very important to pay equal attention on every student as each one of them has their own level of understanding. Few students might take more time to grasp concepts and those who are able to understand faster will have to wait for others to learn. But, the reading says that subject specialists can teach the students in a group and with a small gap of just 10 minutes between each lecture. So, this will be very difficult for slow learners to concentrate. Hence, the author`s view and the speaker`s view are contradictory again .

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Around 250 words wanted