Essay topics: TOPIC # 31 Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of

TOPIC # 31 Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place

The city where we live is a very important part of our life. It is where we spend more of time in our life and we make friends and get experience there, In addition, we build up our personalty over there. Even though staying in one place is more convenient for most of people, personally, I think moving a number times throughout my lives is better for two imperative reasons.

First, we can change to live in a better community which is essential for our living. In order to live in a good manner and in a good community, we should sometimes move to find a good neighborhood so we can live in a comfortable way without any problems. Take myself as an example, three years ago, we lived in an apartment and the community was very bad. In fact, most people are not unemployed and they are addicted on drugs, it was an awful experience for us and to our kids. Actually, we struggled over there a lot because we were scared to our kids to be the same thing and this may affect their behavior badly. One day, my son came to me and he started talking in a bad way with me and I realized this was because of the community and this will affect his future negatively, so we had decided to move to another community. At first, we were confused, but then we noticed that the communtiy was good and the people were vey nice, and educated, so we felt happy because of that and our kids were very exciting and their behavior now is different. If I didn't move, I wouldn't have found a good place to live in. This expereince taught me that we sometimes should relocate to a better living.

Second, by relocating, we will make friends and we will get a good job. Through moving, we will have the opportunity to find a good job with good salary. For instance, my brother is a doctor and when he came to the united states, he studied hard to pass exams and to be a physician here. After he finished all tests, he searched to find a hospital but here in Denver it is really hard to find a position, so he applied to many other facilities and they hired him in another state so he started to practice and to get salary which helped him to live in a good way, beisdes, he flourished because he got a lot of experience which will support him in his career. Surprisingly, he developed his job and he expanded his knowledge about medical that gave him confidence. If he didn't move, he wouldn't have had the chance to be a good person. As we can clearly see, moving will endorse a person's career and will get a chance to be an effective person in the world.

By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that relocating is a good idea to change the community, to find a good job. We should move sometimes since it is worthwhile and it will impact our life significantly.

most people are not unemployed
most people are not employed
most people are unemployed

Sentence: At first, we were confused, but then we noticed that the communtiy was good and the people were vey nice, and educated, so we felt happy because of that and our kids were very exciting and their behavior now is different.
Error: vey Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: communtiy Suggestion: community

Sentence: This expereince taught me that we sometimes should relocate to a better living.
Error: expereince Suggestion: experience

Sentence: After he finished all tests, he searched to find a hospital but here in Denver it is really hard to find a position, so he applied to many other facilities and they hired him in another state so he started to practice and to get salary which helped him to live in a good way, beisdes, he flourished because he got a lot of experience which will support him in his career.
Error: beisdes Suggestion: besides

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'he', 'I' or 'we'.

Examples could be shorter. Write the essay in 30 minutes.