Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

“Said so honest prophet which seek science from birth to grave”; Ferdosi said; the most well-known Iranian poets who lived in ninth century (to sun calendar). This statement shows that one famous personality who one day should honor him is Ferdosi. Although, for some, there are lots of other well-known persons to choose, for me, Ferdosi is much more deserved in comparison with them due to extraordinary combinations which annex religion besides tradition and its rich vocabularies related to utter Farsi.

To begin with, the seeming feature of Ferdosi in his masterpiece (Shahname) can observe in appearance of his poems: that which they explain statements of prophet of Mohammad, Ali; the holy persons in Shia sect in Islam. Such statements in poetry book signify of combination of religion and tradition. In one parts of his book can read: “In the name of God who possessed spirit and wisdom, which never pass the best through the mind” Existing spirituality poems in an epic book shows its superiority in comparison with similar books in the world; it indicates that how extraordinary is this book. So, Iranian should name one day to his honor.

Additionally, Farsi that once under threatens of devastation (in time of Moghol’s wars) its survival will guarantee because of Ferdosi’s book. Frdosi told: “I found such a building from poems which never parish by passing the time” This is because of his extraordinary vocabularies, his unparalleled rich structures, and his condescending stories; so that, by reading them every light-hearted person outbursts to crying because of grief existed in those epic stories. Therefore, Ferdosi is one of the unparalleled personalities who should to appreciate.

All in all, I contended that making Farsi to survive and various combinations of religion and tradition are two features on which Ferdosi should appreciate specifically by name a day to his honor.

This statement shows that one famous personality who one day should honor him is Ferdosi.
This statement shows that one famous personality whom one day should honor him is Ferdosi.

masterpiece (Shahname) can observe in appearance of his poems:
masterpiece (Shahname) can be observed in appearance of his poems:

In one parts of his book can read
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

which Ferdosi should appreciate specifically by name a day to his honor.
which Ferdosi should be appreciated specifically by naming a day to his honor.