People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is music important to many people? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
"From the past on, music is of the oldest instruments for alleviating human"; a sociologist explains in his class. This comes true for today's human in current society. Although, for some, music is not essential for human's life, for others, life is meaningless without music since various reasons support human's need. By comparison, how can recognize the best perspective? For judging, in my opinion, the latter notion is much closer to nature of human due to its tendency to escape from tensions and a nostalgic sense that music provides in various situations.
To begin with, the seeming intrinsic feature of music in nature can explain by sounds—from forests when wind passes through trees or from deserts when even in silent sounds exist. All shows that human naturally requires to music to escape from all tensions and stresses. "In times of stress, provided hat human listen to a calm music, it keeps human relax"; a psychologist described when he prescribed for his patient. Therefore, music plays a key role in alleviating individuals from tensions and stresses in current societies.
Additionally, music that once was thought to characterize as a big sin its sense is nostalgic even for the most radical religious persons. Even religious persons when hear one especial music, from their childhood, unconsciously they remind those times. A clergyman explains: "In my childhood, one film was in the name of "Light nights", the most popular film and also the first ones. What beautiful days were those days!" So, giving a nostalgic sense is the most cardinal feature of music.
All in all, I contended that human's nature and nostalgic sense are two reasons that human requires listening music for different reasons at various times. For those who practice by various instruments isn't that what you think right?
- Many students have to live with roommates while going to school or university. What are some of the important qualities of a good roommate? Use specific reasons and examples to explain why these qualities are important. 63
- What's your idea about visiting museums of every place you go for visit? Explain. 70
- Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. 80
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents or other adult relatives should make important decisions for their older (15 to 18 year-old) teenage children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. 73
- It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts. 80
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 24 in 30
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 16 15
No. of Words: 299 350
No. of Characters: 1473 1500
No. of Different Words: 168 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.158 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.926 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.579 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 101 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 82 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 51 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 35 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 18.688 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.768 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.312 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.346 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.539 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.092 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5