It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parent's jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parent's job.

Throughout the history finding a proper career for every one in every era has been a challenging decision. Some people may hold the view that occupation must be hereditary. However, some others may take a opposite viewpoint and believe that there is no need for children to follow their parents' jobs. From my vantage point, I mostly concur with the latter group and believe that every person should have his job based on his interests. In the following paragraphs, I will elaborate on my viewpoints through some major reasons among countless ones.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that satisfaction in life has a close correlation with someone's occupation. In fact, people spend most time of their life on working which means they must be pleased by what they do as a routine life in order to bear its difficulties. On the other hands, no one could neglect the fact that our priorities and interests in our life are not similar to those in our parent's lives. A vivid example can be given to shed light on what was elaborated above is my own experience in making decision about my future career. My father thought if I study medicine as he did, I would be more succeed since he could help me and give me his knowledge. But I cannot see myself as a doctor and convinced him that I would not be happy if I do that.

Although the aforementioned reason is the first one which crosses the mind at first glance, It is by no means the only reason available. Actually, there is another subtle point which must be borne in mind. The noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics, revealed by a recent social research conducted in our country, show that a significant number of participants in the study are not willing to pursue their parent's job. The study was done among 120 students by distributing a questionnaire among them which includes some questions regarding the issue. About 80 percent of students prefer to choose another career. Because they have seen the difficulties and problems their parents have faced with their jobs.

However, another important issue which deserves some words here is that 20 percent of students in the aforementioned study think opposite of the superiority group. The majority of these students assert that if they follow their parents’ job, they would not have any concerns regarding problems that every one confronts in his job. As a matter of fact, they did not consider the fact that their parents are busy due to hectic life and cannot dedicate enough time to them.

To wrap it up, contemplating all aforementioned reasons one soon realizes that it is not necessary for children to opt a job that they parents did. As a result, there are important factors like job's satisfaction to select an occupation.

I would be more succeed
I would be more successful

Sentence: To wrap it up, contemplating all aforementioned reasons one soon realizes that it is not necessary for children to opt a job that they parents did.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and parents