Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects.

One of the most important issues in the nurturing system is the effective ways to augment the efficiency of students. Some people may hold the view that it is better for students to work individually. However, some others take an opposite point and believe students should work together. From my vantage point, I concur with the latter group and think that student will be more trained while working in a group rather than by themselves individually. In the following paragraphs, I will elaborate on my viewpoint based on three main reasons.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that students learn how to participate in a team effectively. In fact, students contribute to the team by doing specific tasks which assigned to them. They have to be responsible for their duties and do their best. A vivid example which can be given to shed light on the subject is one of my own experiences. When I was in high school, my classmates and I were supposed to do a project for our physics course. Our project was organized in a way that all of us should accomplish our tasks precisely to reach the final result. We worked hard because if we neglected in our jobs, the whole project would be incomplete.

Another reason which deserves some words here is that students can learn from each other. As a matter of fact, not all students in the class get the thought lessons homogeneously. Some students may take more notes or see the problems through different angles which help them to be more creative. When students work on a mutual project, they will help each other in different aspects both the theoretically and practically.

Although the aforementioned reasons are the first ones which cross the mind at first glance, they are by no means the only reasons available. In fact, there is another subtle point which must be borne in mind. The noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics, revealed by a recent social research conducted in our country, show that the students’ performances who work together are significantly better than students who work alone. The study was done between 120 students of five private schools in Tehran. They were divided into two trials and asked to perform a project in groups or alone. At the end of study their information were evaluated by some questions. A remarkable percentage of students assert that they obtained their information while they were studying together.

To wrap it up, contemplating all aforementioned reasons one soon realizes that teachers should persuade students to study together by increasing their teamwork projects. It has a prominent influence on the students regarding their individual abilities like doing their tasks as a member of group and social behaviors like sharing information.

specific tasks which assigned to them.
specific tasks which are assigned to them.
specific tasks assigned to them.