Parents today are more involved in their children's education than were parents in the past.

Throughout the history level of knowledge and education among people has increased noticeably as its influence on society and people’s lives has elucidated obviously. Some people believe that parents got involved in their children's education in the past more than today due to presence of more free time they had. .However, some others may take an opposite viewpoint and believe that parents care about their children's education more than before. From my vantage point I concur with the latter group. In the following paragraphs I will elaborate my viewpoint through three major reasons among countless ones.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that the number of children every family has, have reduced compared to one or more decades ago. In the past, it was a common custom between families to have more than five children. It is evidence that they could not dedicate enough time to every child and observe their educational performance. By passing the time and increasing the difficulties of lives, indices of an ideal family have changed. As a result, birth rate has decreased; parents tend to have one or two children. In this case, they care more about their nurturing process and spend more time to augment children's skills and abilities which yield to their developmental activities.

The second reason which deserves some points here is that people in the past were not usually educated. So, when they get married and constitute a family, they were not aware about importance of education, even if they were, they did not have enough level of knowledge to help their children and follow their educational programs. In contrast, families care more about their children due to some reasons such as effects of education on their cognitive abilities, become more effective in society, high attitude of educated person and so on.

Although the aforementioned reasons are the first ones which cross the mind at first glance, they are by no means the only reasons available. Actually, there is another subtle point which must be borne in mind. In the past, the issue of being educated and study in schools and colleges had a second or even more stands in people's lives. In fact, the primarily goal which was set by their parents and consequently society was to come into business and have their own occupy or work besides their parents. So, the concentration of their parents was on finding a suitable job for them to help the meager income of family. Therefore, they leave their school after passing few years of study. However, there were families whose children had been allowed to continue their education. But the matter of education was seem less until the great development of country.

To wrap it up, contemplating all the aforementioned reasons one soon realize that parents todays are conscious about the importance of education and nurturing on their children more than parents in the past. Hence, they spend more time to pursue their program and see if their children perform well or not.

due to presence of more free time
due to the presence of more free time

the number of children every family has, have reduced compared to one or more decades ago.
the number of children that every family has, has reduced compared to one or more decades ago.

It is evidence that
It is an evidence that
It is evident that

one soon realize that
one soon realizes that

Sentence: In fact, the primarily goal which was set by their parents and consequently society was to come into business and have their own occupy or work besides their parents.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to own and occupy

Sentence: But the matter of education was seem less until the great development of country.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and seem

the ideal condition:

-----------------------------