It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only 3 days a week for long hoursthan to have a job where you work 5 days a week for shorter hours.

It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only 3 days a week for long hours
than to have a job where you work 5 days a week for shorter hours.

The matter of working hours is one of the most prominent issues among people who work regularly. Some people prefer to work less days in a week with extended hours. However, some others may take an opposite viewpoint and tend to work more days with shorter working hours per a day. From my vantage point, I concur with the latter group. In the following paragraphs, I elaborate on my viewpoint through some reasons among countless ones.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that, everyone has a threshold averagely to work effectively that by passing that threshold their efficiency would be reduced dramatically. In fact, according to neuroscience research studies our brain can endure a limited work's pressure every day and by increasing this pressure, our performance would be reversed. It is evidence that when an employee get tired he will not be able to accomplished the task which is assigned to him for that particular day.

Although the aforementioned reason regarding efficiency is the first one which crosses the mind at first glance, it is by no means the only reason available. Actually, there is another subtle point which must be borne in mind. The noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics, revealed by a recent comprehensive social research conducted in our country, show that a significant percent of people participated in the study are more willing to work five days a week but shorter hours. The study was done among three reputable business corporations in the capital, Tehran, Iran. The data which achieved by distributing of a questionnaire was distributed between 150 employee form all range of working levels indicates that 85 percent of employees are willing to work all working days in a week.

However, according to mentioned statistical analysis 20 percent of employees think opposite of the superiority group. A noteworthy issue deserves some words here is that they think if they work only three days a week, they have more free time to do their individual programs such as entertainment classes, doing exercises and so on. In response of them, there are few classes and gyms which are held at the weekend they can enroll. These programs are designated with the aim of providing opportunity for people who work and want to take advantages of their weekends.

To wrap it up, contemplating the entire aforementioned reasons one soon realize that the majority of people prefer to increase their working days rather than increasing the daily hours. All the statistics and scientific studies assert that in this case employees are more productive and efficient.

It is evidence that
It is evident that

when an employee get tired
when an employee gets tired

The data which achieved by distributing of a questionnaire was distributed between 150 employee
The data achieved by distributing of a questionnaire was distributed between 150 employees
The data which was achieved by distributing of a questionnaire was distributed between 150 employees

one soon realize that the majority
one soon realizes that the majority

Sentence: It is evidence that when an employee get tired he will not be able to accomplished the task which is assigned to him for that particular day.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and accomplished