Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Governments should spend more money in sponsoring arts than in athletics like state Olympics team

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Governments should spend more money in sponsoring arts than in athletics (like state Olympics team).

A controversial debate which is often raised in every country is the amount of budget that government should consider for various fields. Some groups of people hold the view that government should spend more money on championships. However, the other groups may take an opposite point and believe that art and its related area are more important. From my vantage point, I concur with the latter group and believe that arts in all types need to be invested more than athletics. In the following paragraphs, I will elaborate on my viewpoint through three major reasons among countless ones.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that arts establish foundation of a society's culture. In fact, people can present their feeling and emotions through arts which in long terms give a through picture of a society. A vivid example can be given to shed light on what was elaborate above is the numerous fine art museums in historical cities which hold famous art works of their artists such as paintings, statues and so on. Therefore, by spending more money on arts, more people can take advantage of art's facilities to show their abilities.

The second reason which deserves some words here is that spending money in arts is a profitable investment in spite of athletics which its achievements are temporarily. In other words, art has a high-standing place among people. But many of them can afford it with many difficulties such as high cost of tools, workshops and even exhibition galleries. Despite all problems they confront, they do their best to achieve their goals. On the other hands, athletics are usually well-paid and have many sponsors. But they usually cannot satisfy their fans.

Although the aforementioned reasons are the first ones which cross the mind at first glance, they are by no means the only reasons available. In fact, there is another subtle point which must be borne in mind. The noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics, revealed by a recent social research conducted in our country, show that a significant percent of participated people think allocating budget to arts is more important that athletics. The study was done among 120 higher educated people from diverse field of studies except art and sports to reduce the effect of biasing.

To wrap it up, contemplating all aforementioned reasons one soon realizes that governments should pay attention to arts financially more than athletics. If it goes in this way, we will soon witness a noticeable dawn of talented artists who improve the level of general culture of the country.