Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.

The advent of industrial revolution and consequently expansion of technology have speeded up the alteration of the world. These changes have a prominent role in people's lives. Some people may hold the view that happiness has been lessened gradually with increasing the changes of the world. However, some other people take an opposite view and believe that it brings them satisfaction and a promising future. From my vantage point, I concur with the latter group and believe that the way that world is going right now would give us more prosperity. In the following paragraphs, I will elaborate on my viewpoint through three major reasons among countless ones.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that technology eases our life as an unseparated means of world's changing. In other words, with the progress of transportation, telecommunication and other life-related systems, people can communicate with each other more than the past. For instance, family members who are separated due to hectic life matters can meet each other frequently by plane or train and even talk via Internet over long distances without paying much money. On the contrary, these two mentioned examples were a dilemma for people in the past. Most of the time they had not had the opportunity to see each other and if it was possible, the process was an arduous task than no one could afford it.

Another reason which deserves some points here is the advancement of medical methods and instruments. As the world is changing, knowledge of scientists and erudite people toward health cares is dramatically broadening. No one can neglect the fact that in the past diseases and mental illnesses were one of the most common cause of mortality among people which had a destructive effect on family members who had a close interplay with that person, and increased the fear of being ill in general.

Although the aforementioned reasons are the first ones which cross the mind at first glance, they are by no means the only reasons available. In fact, there is another subtle point which must be borne in mind. The noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics revealed by a recent social research conducted in our country, show that happiness and its indices have increased compared to the past. The study was done among 120 families which included a range of ages from 18 to 70. A questionnaire was distributed which consisted of 15 questions regarding happiness factors. What may come as surprise is the direct correlation of happiness with the age. Young members of families are more satisfied with their life. On the other hands, older people think they must be born later to take advantage of today developed world.

To wrap it up, contemplating all the aforementioned reasons, one soon realizes that positive facet of world's alteration is considerable enough to give happiness and joyfulness to our lives. Even though, there are still problems which must be solved, it is anticipated that one day soon we will witness of a better world that everyone has their own portion of happiness since the world is in its right way now.

and consequently expansion of technology
and consequent expansion of technology