It is better for people to move out of their hometown when they become adults instead of staying in their home communities for their whole lives

It is better for people to move out of their hometown when they become adults, instead of staying in their home communities for their whole lives.

With the emergence of scientific innovations and technological advancement, the world has come under an umbrella term "global village" and that ensures the free movement of individuals from one place to another. This is the reason that now our youth can easily opt for the options like studying abroad, have jobs in other countries etc. because they can have best opportunities there, as well as have access of ease of communication with his family members or peer group back in his hometown. I personally feel, it is apt for an individual to move to some other town once he become adult because of certain valid reasons.

First being that I feel not all the nations have that much settled economies to provide ample opportunities to justify employment purpose for the complete population. How can one ignore the fact that developed economies like America, China etc. provide job ventures not only to its native but for people throughout the world. The companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft etc. have the team-members from throughout the world that enhances their capability of growth and success. If one restrain himself to his own home-town, he might not be able to enjoy the benefits that he can attain from other nations. And so moving out of one's specific nation might exceed the probability of self-contentment and satisfaction.

Furthermore, when one become adult, he is able to manage his own chores, responsibilities and thus can improve his innate potential by polishing his inborn skills, aptitude and attitude. For example, a major chunk of economy investment comes from the students who enroll in foreign universities for their future study program. They prefer to go in some other nation because they can have provision of world-class education and globalized curriculum there. If they captivate themselves in their own country, they might fail to have access to that type of study that is in congruence with their ability. Thus, chances to leave hometown increases the options for any individual as far as academic phase is concerned.

Last but not the least, in this technology and innovation prone world, one can't stay in isolation. He needs interaction, communication and relationship with the people from all over the world so that they can assimilate their knowledge pool by accumulating new facts, share their thought-process and resolve their doubts as no-one is proficient in every sector of his work under hand and needs guidance at times. To explore such ventures and have the benefit of best available options one has to adopt a global outlook by leaving behind conservative and outmoded outlook and adopting an international wider perspective.

In a nutshell, I feel if one can avail such options, he must accept the offer and move out of his hometown to prepare himself to compete with the emerging competition of the world, providing chances of self-growth and raising his own outlook; as in long period these all will act as necessary components of one's personal, social and professional life.

Sentence: I personally feel, it is apt for an individual to move to some other town once he become adult because of certain valid reasons.
Description: The fragment he become adult is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: How can one ignore the fact that developed economies like America, China etc. provide job ventures not only to its native but for people throughout the world.
Description: The fragment one ignore the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace ignore with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: If one restrain himself to his own home-town, he might not be able to enjoy the benefits that he can attain from other nations.
Description: The fragment one restrain himself is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace restrain with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Furthermore, when one become adult, he is able to manage his own chores, responsibilities and thus can improve his innate potential by polishing his inborn skills, aptitude and attitude.
Description: The fragment one become adult is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular