Those who see their ideas through, regardless of doubts or criticism others may express, are the ones who tend to leave a lasting legacy.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your re

Those who see their ideas through, regardless of doubts or criticism others may express, are the ones who tend to leave a lasting legacy.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

'Wars are not fought only on the battle field, sometimes these take place in the minds of the people' , aptly quoted and so well said. The ideas, perception and thought-pattern imbibed within an individual gives him an unique identity as compared to other factors of society. The human being with a dint of intelligence can attain the zenith of success; but if he doesn't remain fix or stern to his goals, this can also lead to nadir of failure. Thus, the growth ratio depends upon what type of ideas one carries and how he work to make those functional.

In this regard, a person has to adopt a st...

Sentence: The world-wide acclaimed Helen Keller who inspite of her disability being deaf-dumb-blind attained the graduation degree that lead her to mark her name in golden letters in the world-history.
Error: inspite Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In addition, history is rife with examples of such people who in-spite of their initial criticism kept a steady pace that lead to the evr lasting legacy like Wright Brothersfounders of first flying machine, Alfred Nobelinitiator of Nobel prize and a renowned scientist,Tasleema Nasreen iconoclastic writer from Bangladesh who wrote in favor of women rights etc. People usually say if one himself is not sure about his goals and ideas, how can he act as a potent factor for society as his own career
Error: evr Suggestion: ever

------------------------