Technology, while apparently aimed to simplify our lives, only makes our lives more complicated.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In dev

Technology, while apparently aimed to simplify our lives, only makes our lives more complicated.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Modern times is indeed a gift of science and technology. If human being today are enjoying so many amenities of life like mobile, washing machine, television, internet, automobiles etc. these all are gifts of scientific innovations and inventions. In a way we all owe our lives to science, whether that be procedures adopted by our doctors to prolong our lives, deal with chronic diseases or diminishing infant mortality rate. From needle to aeroplane, we are surrounded by the technology; human being would never have dreamt of visiting mars or moon in the absence of it.

Indeed, technology took pains to simplify our lives as much as it can. Have a look around, from our alarm-clock to microwave for breakfast, car that leads to office to i-pads helpful in business, mp-4's for music during jogging to high speed runner-trackers, television for entertainment to advanced medication for good health; in a way, one can never adjudge a single phase of life that remain untouched by technology. All these amalgamated together made our lives easy by saving our time and energy. Consider a simple example, the Indian cooking system has drastically changed with the introduction of mixers and grinders as far as grinding or churning of spices and herbs is concerned, students now need not carry ink-pots along with pens as they have access to ball-pens or gel pens with easy carriage facility of the refills, our work-place has made immense growth even though existence of large geographical disparity because internet and computer made possible to enjoy the long-distance communication, our medical science emerged itself to such a level that now test-tube babies is now no more a dream. One can say, technology acted as a boon by providing variety in life as well as enhancing the comfort level.

Although, each and every aspect is influenced by technology, yet one can't refute the fact that these factors provided a convoluted life to the human being. Long gone are the days, when people used to enjoy nature as now they spend their time in front of laptops. Along with this, a stress factor became prominent in our lives, as said, ' the more one attains, the more he wants to have.' There emerged a rat-race in human beings where every individual wants to overpower the other. Consider Nuclear energy, though it can be acted as a potent energy resource, yet the mishandling of this power lead to disastrous situation in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. How can one forget the introduction of high-tech ammunition, problems of piracy, theft on online transactions, issue of accounts hacking etc.; all these casted a fear in minds of individuals and thus created nuisance in their normal lives. In this regard, technology brought along with it so many negative factors that made our lives more involved and complicated.

In a nutshell, having access to technology and learnt to be dependent on it, human can not afford to stay aloof from it, yet its handling and management should be done in such a way that doesn't cast any negative impact. Technology should act as a subsidiary factor and need not control our lives; it's on the discretion and understanding of human being that how well he decides to act with it.

Sentence: How can one forget the introduction of high-tech ammunition, problems of piracy, theft on online transactions, issue of accounts hacking etc.; all these casted a fear in minds of individuals and thus created nuisance in their normal lives.
Description: The fragment one forget the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace forget with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular