Leaders like John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King have made important contributions to the people of the United States. Name another world leader you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.

When we speak about important leaders, we tend to discuss great persons who have positively impacted on the mankind development, for instance, Martin Luther king who devoted his live to champion rights of African Americans, Mahatma Gandhi whose actions and politics led to creation of independent India. However, unquestionable villains have a great influence on the history of humankind as well, for example, although Adolf Hitler is an embodiment of evil for many of us, his actions have changed the world irreversible and thus he may be seen as a leader whose role is important for the humanity.

To begin with, Hitler's decisions caused the second world war which is the bloodiest war in the humankind history. It took lives of more than 30 millions of men, women and children from all over the world from Australia to Japan and from the Great Britain to Russia. The terror which was caused by world war two is so enormous that since than it is literally unthinkable to repeat it. In fact, when in 1960s the USSR and the USA had a conflict over Cuba, the peace was preserved because both sides desperately wanted to avoid repetition of the great war.

Secondly, Hitler's country was ruled by Nazi ideology which divides people by their skin color, nationality and race; millions of innocent people were killed because of the Nazi beliefs. When the world learnt about the atrocities and atrocities of fascists, the public opinion about inequality changed. It became obvious that kill or treat people badly because of their race and nationality is drastically wrong. Hitler's ideas were banished, criticized and many countries reviewed their laws to make people equal to each other.

Finally, Jewish people received their own state. Although there is not explicit connection between creation of Israel and Hitler's actions, it is widely believed that because of the Nazi atrocities to Jews. Leaders of anti-Hitler coalition decided to create a new country. Perhaps, if Adolf Hitler had not tried to wipe out Jews, they would have not found their homeland.

In conclusion, although we often tend to neglect leaders who caused a great evil, I think that they are important for the history of humanity because they impact on the direction of it as well as great leaders.

led to creation of independent India.
led to the creation of independent India.

Although there is not explicit connection
Although there is no explicit connection