Leaders like John Kennedy and Martin Luther king have made important contributions to the people of the united states. Name another leader you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.

People may name many influential and important world-wild recognized figures who have made significant contributions in world peace as well as well being of the human. Among all of them, I would like to name Barak Obama, the current president of the United States, as a highly recognized world leader. He has taken grate steps in spreading the message of peace across the globe and consolidating the stability of today's political world.

One of his most revered actions was locating an annulling the infamous Usama Bin Laden. He was a known terrorist whose affiliated people designed and directed the horrible attack to the world trade center in New York city. He was a source of terror and instability in both middle eastern and western countries. President Obama took a series of brave decisions and directed a covert mission which led to capturing of Bin Laden. The president is praised for the successful mission not only by american but also by many middle eastern people who were once living under the dark shadow of Bin Laden's terrorists.

Another remarkable characteristics of president Obama which makes him a figure of peace is his participation in numerous diplomatic attempts in order to sooth the excitements and warship in the African countries, such as Tunisia and Egypt. Moreover, his diplomatic team recently accomplished a brilliant job in making a nuclear deal with Iran. His government has done its best to replace the gun talk with the political alternatives.

Finally, He has a unique symbolic position in the world that encourages the repressed or discriminated people to keep hopeful view to their future. He is the first black president of a country where slavery of the black was a tradition for decades. Fifty years ago the black fellows of United States could not occupy high-ranked official positions. They even could not enter some places where were exclusively for the white. Now, a black man with his root in Africa is the first man of this country. This is a very heart warming story for those people who are currently living under unfair conditions.

In summary, president Barak Obama is a powerful man who tries to make the world a safer place by eliminating the sources of terrorism. He struggles hard to contribute in global peace and stability. In addition, his specific position as the first black president of the most powerful developed country makes him an icon of hope for many people. Therefore, I believe that Mr. Obama is on of the important leaders of our world.

who have made significant contributions in world peace as well as well being of the human.
who have made significant contributions in the world peace as well as the well being of humans.

some places where were exclusively for the white.
some places where they were exclusively for the white.
some places which were exclusively for the white.