Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Since I was a child, I have listened that rivers are decreasing and they might disappear at anytime. Even in some countries such as Africa and Haiti the main rivers have already extinct. If we don't stop this problem, we might be affected by the lack of water in the future. Even worse, scientists predict that a war might develop due to the lack water. I will address the topic of rivers because we rely on them to develop every single activity.

In the first place, rivers should be protected because we need the water to live. Have you ever had a day without water? I'm sure that most of the people don't because there is plenty of water in our communities, but what if local water local companies cannot longer provide us with the water that we need to satisfied our necessities, it might be a chaos, even a war might occur. It seems to me that human beings are driving rivers to this fate, even though some organizations are working to protect water, it is not enough. Some people are not mindful regarding this problem, thus they should be advised to change their actions.

Another noteworthy aspect of this ongoing explanation is that not only people rely on rivers, but also animals. There are some animal's species that have extinct because of lack of water in their regions, mainly because their habitats have been destroyed. One example is the white rabbits a native inhabitant of Brazil, it population have drop because rivers that once provided water in the area, were re-route to build dams, as a consequence they have migrated and die in their struggle to find water.

Finally, Rivers should be saved because they support our economy. Rivers provide people with food because they host fish and other animals, thus if they are contaminate or if they dried off we might be in trouble. For instance, it is our responsibility to take care of rivers and protect them from any source of pollution, with this in mind, we’re protecting the future generations who will enjoy this resources, as well.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I think that rivers should be saved and protected from any contamination because all of our activities rely on them

to satisfied our necessities
to satisfy our necessities

species that have extinct
species that have been extinct

it population have drop because
its populations have dropped because

they have migrated and die
they have migrated and died