Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There is an old saying that ''Opportunities have date of expiration''. It seems to me that this is right. Nowadays, we should be more agile than others to get what we wish. There are some factors that have made challenging to get the things such as jobs or school admissions. Thus, I agree with the statement that people should hurrry and finish their activities, if not they will fail. I based my arguments in some reasons that I will developed in the next paragraphs.

First, things should be done as soon as possible if not you might lose opportunities. Inasmuch as the population increases, it has a negative effect in people' lives. For instance, In today's hectic life it is really difficult to find a job and even when the job is available a large numbers of people apply at the same time, thus if you are not agile and send your resume from the beginning of the job posting, you might lose the chance. Another example of that is my sister. Because she waited to much to enroll in her ballet classes, the space filled up quit and due to that she had to wait until next semester. This taught me that if you want to be considered for something, you should be the first.

Furthermore, ''time is money'' that means that if you solve your things on time, then you won't have to pay an extra charge. To shed light on that, I will explain something that happened with my brother. He owns a house, and few months ago he got the electric bill for 75 dollars. He decided to make the payment latter on, but after few days he forgot it and because of that, an extra fee for the delay was applied to his account. With this in mind, I'm sure that if he would have tried to pay right away, he would have saved some money.

Nevertheless, I acknowledge that it is very stressful when you try to do everything at the same time, anyway, it is more convenient because at the end the results are much better.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I support that people should try to do their activities right away because doing that they might be considered for jobs and they might save money.

she waited to much
she waited too much

Sentence: I based my arguments in some reasons that I will developed in the next paragraphs.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and developed

Sentence: Thus, I agree with the statement that people should hurrry and finish their activities, if not they will fail.
Error: hurrry Suggestion: hurry