Many students study choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countries. Why do some students study aboard?Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

There can be many reasons why students choose to attend schools or universities outsides their home countries such as lack of enough facilities in their own countries, having more job opportunities outside and increasing their level of life. these three reasons which I mentioned above, in my view, are of most important remarks which make someone to decide to continue his education outside of his country. Even though people have different reasons based on their perspectives, I believe that these three reasons are utmost ones why someone prefer to pursue his education outside of his country. my conspicuous reasons have been elaborated as follows.

to start with,one of the paramount reasons why someone have propensity to pursue his education is because of scarcity of facilities in their country which has forced some to have inclination of continuing their education outside of the country. some people for instance, live in developing countries and these countries cannot meet the expectation of some students which has made them to determine to go outside. take my own experience as an conspicuous example to show persuade why I believe some have tendency to go outside in order to continue their education. I myself have a M.Sc. degree in hydraulics structures and due to not having enough facility in my previous university, I need to travel outside to find other universities in which I would be able to meet my expectation related to my major.

second, nowadays, in order to be successful person among skillful candidates and being winner among them you have to earn as many skill as you can by which you can be a successful person. these days with this fierce competition upon obtaining as more job opportunities as possible people especially young ones have to learn as many abilities as they can to be able to compete with others which its necessity is having more knowledge related to their own field which in turn has caused more young people to go outside to study at much more famous universities. as a results, people have more propensity to study outside in order to enhance their skills by which they would be able to compete with others to gain as much more prestige jobs with great salary.

third, also people by going outside of their country not only can they increase their level of knowledge, but also they can enhance their level of life as well as having much more welfare facilities. we are living in a model society and every day new things have been created to make people's life as much as it can be. therefore being familiriazed with these new facilities can help people to earn as much convenience as possible.

to sum up, based on my reasons as well as my experiences related to the aforementioned reasons I believe that people prefer to study outside to have more facilities in order to be able to continue their related majors, to increase their necessary skills to be able to compete with others in the job market and to have more welfare facilities for improving their living style.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: