TOPIC # 45 Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night?

Every person has his/her particular habit and based on that his body accustomed to that habit. This question mostly rely on many different factors by which one can get decide whether he or she has to get up early or not. some believe that getting up early has more benefits to health of our body as well as those of which affect our daily life. others have a different tendency which is in contradiction of the first group. this question can be pinpointed from different angles. however when it comes to me I definitely would concur the former opinion based on my own real experiences and perspectives.

to start with, many researchers has reached a consensus that as long as we get up early our body has far more outcome and the body would function as utmost vigor as it has. meanwhile, our mind could do its duty precisely and vitally. it is a really obvious fact and most of us somehow have experienced that and no one can deny this clear fact. in addition, researchers has concluded that our body has a certain time to sleep and based on that body can control its internal functions as optimum as it has to be. for example a few weeks ago I saw a documentary in the TV. I was about the sleep. they have done several experiment on humans in order to discover what hours of a day are most suitable to have a optimal sleep. they concluded that the sooner you go bed, the more you can cultivate outcome from the body.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.