Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Homework has always been thought to be an integrated part of education system to the development of well-educated and intellectual students; however, is it really necessary to scratching paper on and on by students? I believe that daily homework for students’ present time is every bit as important as for their futures. Not only is taking time to hit books valuable to building strength foundation but is also a step-by-step way to prepare them taking up their would-be responsibilities.

First, practicing day in day out makes possible a conception to become deep-rooted. There’s nothing to earn after a hard stressful day than to come home and review shattered-battered teacher’s lessons with rest and relaxation. This enables pupils to concentrate on whatever they superficially read, wrote, or listened in classroom in peaceful non-threatening environment. One of my most anxious memories in high school was when I entered to class without preparation. Sitting in class, I knew everything, because I heard something in before class, but I was not so sure. Teacher saw my doubtful apprehensive appearance told me “what is wrong with you!” I replied that I had not enough time to prep myself for class. Over the years, now, I understand that the more you practice, the more you calm.

Second, coursework considers as a hidden eye of teachers to control students. It has been said that “Good student is that he might have self-control” but kids all too often can bond themselves to a rule. Class-work allows teachers to: contain, guide pupils to right direction, drop a hint through their lectures, and expect them to give the point back. One of my first teachers in high school was not into asking homework. In the promised day of exam, neither did teacher have an appropriate evaluation of his pupils, nor did students have a comprehensive understanding of what they learned. So, assignment seems to be beneficial for both teachers and students.

At last, from a personal angle, studying according to teacher’s orders considers a practice to learn how to be committed to rules, is though exhausting but valuable for future. Scrawling daily assignments the student, at least try to prepare mentally for taking responsibilities in the future. That people outside high school have some codes, is a little known for students who never experienced adulthood; however, being dedicated to instructor’s guidance helps students to: understand rules in school as a tiny model of society, get familiar with both encouraging and discouraging agents, and also get acquainted with how to stare down discouraging effects. Thus, scrawling makes kids strength for their would-be lives.

For these reasons, I think teachers should place a higher priority on doing daily homework in students’ schedule.

is it really necessary to scratching paper on and on by students?
is it really necessary to scratch paper on and on by students?

I believe that daily homework for students’ present time is every bit as important as for their futures

Not only is taking time to hit books valuable to building strength foundation but is also a step-by-step way to prepare them taking up their would-be responsibilities.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

in peaceful non-threatening environment
in a peaceful non-threatening environment

Good student is that he might have self-control
Good students are those who might have self-control

studying according to teacher’s orders considers a practice to learn how to be committed to rules, is though exhausting but valuable for future.
studying according to teacher’s orders which consider as a practice to learn how to be committed to rules, is though exhausting but valuable for future.

scrawling makes kids strength for their would-be lives.
screwing makes kids' strength for their would-be lives.

Still you have grammar issues.