Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Homework has always been thought to be an integrated part of education system to the development of well-educated and intellectual students; however, is it really necessary to scratch paper on and on by students? I believe that although school assignment can be beneficial for the development of workaholic trainees, other aspects of pupils cannot grow under blindly writing circumstance. I, to a great extent, agree with this idea that not only does not illogical strict stimulate motivation to learn principles, but is also an obstacle in front of creativity and novelty of children.

First and foremost, unreasonably doing assignment leads to kill time. There is nothing worse than to order students to do obligatory tasks, make their time useless. It has been said: “Had people done their works, tasks, or errand willingly, their efficiency has been increased drastically!” This rose from this fact that the more people enjoy doing duties, the more they carry them out effectively, and the more they use from their time. For example, kids learn games much faster than obliged orders just because they obey orders reluctantly. This sense leads learning speed to become slow. Thus, homework provides nothing but wasting time.

Another significant fact which should be taken into consideration is that poor students discourage to continue since they are exhausted of their current conditions. The first reason to reach this point is that tiredness and boredom ruin joy of studying; school-kids no longer can bite the bullet of tolerating hardships for would-be comforts. So, they stop trying whenever they find every opportunity to quit.

Finally yet importantly, force has always given rise to dearth of creativity and novelty. Parents should not let the fact that their children require academic education get in the way of them revealing children’s aptitudes. They should insist on letting students free from day-in-day-out tasks to help them to development of the sense of creativity, novelty, and worth. For an instance, if pupils, especially in ages between four- ten, have to sit behind classroom’s tables, concerning with tortuous problems, their do-it-yourself sense will diminish during education hood. Hence, for flowering talents, school kids should not struggle with time-consuming assignment.

On the basis of the points mentioned above, I am convinced that homework for students is nothing but perishing the time, energy, and efficiency.

not only does not illogical strict stimulate motivation to learn principles, but is also an obstacle in front of creativity and novelty of children.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. what is the subject for this sentence?

Parents should not let the fact that their children require academic education get in the way of them revealing children’s aptitudes.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

to help them to development of the sense of creativity,
to help them to develop the sense of creativity,

There is nothing worse than to order students to do obligatory tasks, make their time useless.
There is nothing worse than to order students to do obligatory tasks, making their time useless.

Had people done their works, tasks, or errand willingly, their efficiency has been increased drastically
Had people done their works, tasks, or errand willingly, their efficiency would have increased drastically