Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details

Education is a very important part of our live. It broadens our opportunity to land a good job and it builds up our personality in the world to be a successful person among our family. We have study hard to succeed and most of teachers assign homework for students during classes. Even though, homework is tedious for most of students, personaly, in my view, I think homework is important in school for two imperative reasons.

First, by giving daily homework, teachers ensure that the students will get more information and in a good way. In order to learn more and in a good method, most of teachers required from their students to assign homework every day, in this way they give most of information to the students. Take myself as an example, when I was in high school, my chemistry teacher gave us daily homework about all information that he had explained us. In fact, it was boring for me and my classmate but when I went to ppharmacy school, I realized that my teacher was devoted and eager becuase he dedicated for us to get most of information and to prepare us to be a smart student. Actually, most of my colleagues were struggling in chemistry but for me it was very easy and I got a good grade, and all these because daily homework that my teacher gave us in high school. I really owe to my teacher. This experience taught me that teachers should assign homework to students to assure that they understand all topics in the class.

Second, daily homework is motivating for students inside the class to study hard. Some teacher encourage students to study hard by giving them daily homework so students will inspire to ask questions and participate in a discussion. For instance, when my sister was in middle school, she did not like the physics class that time and she did not get good scores. my parents asked her what is the reason of that and she stated that her teacher selfish and careless about the class since he was not let student discuss in the class, in addition, he did not give his students daily homework. I remember that my sister was so bores and she told me that she was not motivated to take that class because she did not understand everything about it and her teacher was lazy to give them homework so she was not bored about that. As we can clearly see that daily homework is a very good way to motivate students and to expand knowledge of the students.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument explored above, I strongly concur that daily homework has many advantages and benefits to students. I think homework is worthwhile and it specious to get most of information. I firmly agree that teachers should assign homework to students constantly.

We have study hard to succeed
We have studied hard to succeed

Some teacher encourage students
Some teachers encourage students

she stated that her teacher selfish and careless about the class
she stated that her teacher is selfish and careless about the class

he was not let student discuss in the class
he does not let student discuss in the class

my sister was so bores
my sister was so bored

Sentence: Even though, homework is tedious for most of students, personaly, in my view, I think homework is important in school for two imperative reasons.
Error: personaly Suggestion: personal

Sentence: In fact, it was boring for me and my classmate but when I went to ppharmacy school, I realized that my teacher was devoted and eager becuase he dedicated for us to get most of information and to prepare us to be a smart student.
Error: becuase Suggestion: because
Error: ppharmacy Suggestion: pharmacy

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: