nuclear energy

nuclear energy

The reading claims that nuclear energy must be seen as the solution, as the next logical step in the evolution of energy production and provides three reasons of support. In contrast, the professor states that this idea is premature and he refutes each of the author's reason.

First, the article avers that the fuel that power nuclear plants is cheap compared to the fossil fuels we currently use to supply most of our energy needs. On the other hand, the professor opposes this point by saying that it is not cheap. In fact, he mentions that build these fuels takes time and expertise and they should spend more money to build these fuels. In addition, the governments require to put an emergency plan to protect the public in case of emergency and this is significant expensive.

Second, The reading asserts that the process to creating nuclear energy is relatively safe. Conversely, the lecturer counters this point by saying that accidents still happen. He says the even though current plan could prevent catastrophe, but the results still devastating to the public. The professor gives an example to illustrate this point. He states that in WPR in Pennsylvania, radiation was released a few amount of radio active, but it yeild no threaten to the public. Actually, it cost one billion dollars to fix it, Furthermore, the psychological condition placed to the public was severe.

Third, the passage posits that the hazardous radioactive was generated by nuclear energy power plants can be managed. However, the professor casts doubt on this point by explaining that these wastes are not easy to manage. According to the professor, throught processing, Putanuim is produced and this is danger of theft for weaponry purpose. Moreover, through reprocessing, the waste must be stored deep ground and this is a very difficult task. He says that if appropriate place will find, the citizens often stop this action.

that build these fuels takes time
that building these fuels takes time

and this is significant expensive.
and this is significantly expensive.

the process to creating nuclear energy is relatively safe.
the process to create nuclear energy is relatively safe.

but the results still devastating to the public
but the results are still devastating to the public

but it yeild no threaten to the public.

it cost one billion dollars to fix it
it costs one billion dollars to fix it

the hazardous radioactive was generated by nuclear energy power plants can be managed.
the hazardous radiation generated by nuclear energy power plants can be managed.

and this is danger of theft
and this is in the danger of theft ???

Sentence: He states that in WPR in Pennsylvania, radiation was released a few amount of radio active, but it yeild no threaten to the public.
Error: yeild Suggestion: yield

Sentence: According to the professor, throught processing, Putanuim is produced and this is danger of theft for weaponry purpose.
Error: throught Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: weaponry Suggestion: No alternate word