Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

The people who live near us can impact our lives significantly. I think they consider the closest people to us because we encounter them in daily basis, so it is important to choose a good neighbor. Accordingly, what qualities make an ideal neighor? In my view, our neighbor should have two very important qualities.

To begin with, the first is respect for others. In order to be comfortable in your home, your neighbors should respect you, and respect your privacy. Take myself as an example, I live in a two story apartment complex, and I live in the second level. I have a neighbor down stairs, and he does not care for us. In fact, he did parties at night when we are trying to sleep. With a noisy music and their laughing, I really annoying since I study at night when my sons were sleeping. In addition, my sons couldn't sleep because of a loud voices that distract them. Also, he is messy. He leaves his trash outside, so there is a bad smell when I pass to my apartment which increase pollution near my home. I'm thinking to move to another place so I can get a comfortable place to my family. If he had had respect for others, he would'nt have been so inconsiderate and such a bad niegbor.

Hence, in addition to respect, the second characterastic is friendliness. We you have to have friendship with your neighbors, since you somtimes need to talk to somebody close to you, and ask him to support you when you have a difficult situation. For instance, I remember when I`was in high school, we live in a community, and my parents had a friend who are live close to us .They always talked with them while I was playing with their kids. We spent leisure time with them, and we also prepared unique dish that was very delicious. It is extremely beneficial for our family to get a good neighbors. If our neighbors were not friendly, then we would not have had such a good experience living in that home.

By way of conclusion, based on the argument above, few peole can affect us as much as our neighbors, so it is important to live next to good neighbors, whom are laways respectful and friendly people. Living near these kind of people will definitely enhance our quality of life, and we should all try to develop these qualities ourselves.

I really annoying
It is really annoying

We you have to have friendship with your neighbors
You have to have friendship with your neighbors

my parents had a friend who are live close to us //you have this issue in speaking too
my parents had a friend who lives close to us

to live next to good neighbors, whom are laways respectful and friendly people
to live next to good neighbors, who are always respectful and friendly to people

Sentence: Accordingly, what qualities make an ideal neighor?
Error: neighor Suggestion: neighbor

Sentence: If he had had respect for others, he would'nt have been so inconsiderate and such a bad niegbor.
Error: niegbor Suggestion: neighbor

Sentence: Hence, in addition to respect, the second characterastic is friendliness.
Error: characterastic Suggestion: characteristic

Sentence: We you have to have friendship with your neighbors, since you somtimes need to talk to somebody close to you, and ask him to support you when you have a difficult situation.
Error: somtimes Suggestion: sometimes

Sentence: By way of conclusion, based on the argument above, few peole can affect us as much as our neighbors, so it is important to live next to good neighbors, whom are laways respectful and friendly people.
Error: laways Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: peole Suggestion: people