Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There is big difference in getting and preparing food between nowadays and one century ago. Today food is more available and is easier to prepare. Different people will give different responses to this question from their own experiences, emotional concerns, characters and educational backgrounds. Most people believe that change in preparing food improved human life, but others have negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I disagree with this statement. I think that kind of food is unhealthy food, it is more expensive and their is not enjoying in art of cooking food anymore.

Firstly, nowadays people have lot of options when it comes to the food. They can buy a food at every corner. For instance, they can get it at some market, at the fast food restaurant or at the real restaurant, at gas station, and so on. Furthermore, people also can by fresh food, half prepared food or already prepared food. Usually, easy to prepare food or already prepared food is bed for human health. People today have to much task to do and they are to busy. Consequently, they do not have time to prepare their meal. So, they made decisions to buy junk food, although they know that kind of food does not have necessary nutrition values and in a long run it will harm their health, for one they could suffer from obesity.

Secondly, easy to prepare food is usually more expensive then food you have to prepare by yourselves. For example, if you buy tomato juice in jar in the store, it would be more expensive then if you prepare home made tomato juice. Moreover, store tomato juice contains a lot of chemicals ingredients and non natural acids which are used to make it tasty and fresh for longer time. The same situations is with other type of food, such as cookies, prepared meals, soups, salads, and so on. So, people have a choice to buy prepared store food and to pay more for worse quality or to spend time and prepare food on traditional way.

Thirdly, people stopped to appreciate food and they stopped to enjoy in preparing it. Nowadays, people have opportunity to buy food which is already prepared for them at a number different places. For example, they could go to the restaurant, and chose something from the big restaurant menu regarding what they feel like eating. Furthermore, people can also buy food from some of number fast food restaurant. At both cases, they do not have to lose energy on preparing food. On the other time, preparing food is time consuming. People work a lot to get done all tasks they have. Such as, their professional jobs, house choirs and family activities. In such tight schedule they are happy because they do not have to lose to much time on preparing food.

To conclude, although I have to admit that changes in preparing a food have brought some advantages, I hold on at opinion that changes in a long run are not improved people lives. They made people unhealthy and obesity, spend more money and they become lazy and forget to enjoy in art of cooking.

There is big difference
There is a big difference

and their is not enjoying in art of cooking food anymore.
and there is no enjoying in art of food cooking anymore.

Sentence: Furthermore, people also can by fresh food, half prepared food or already prepared food.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to can and by

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

if you can express the idea in one sentence, don't use it in two sentences.