Nowadays, with the invention of the microwave and with the popularity of fast food restaurants, food has become easier to prepare than ever. Do you think microwave ovens and fast food restaurants are beneficial to society? Use specific reasons and example

Today more and more people prefer having a snack rather than eating a huge meal.Because it saves them a lot of time in this hectic modern life.We are happy to save time but we do not question what we loose in exchane.I do not think one could argue that the idea that microwave and fast food restaurants have improved our lives taking into consideration of its effect on our relationship and our health.

First of all,having meals not only a way of appeasing our hunger but also an activity in which we share the events in our lives with other people,more oftenly with our family.Why in the movies are there lot of romantic scenes that take place in restaurants around a table ?Because meals are when we are happy and when we are happy,we tend to share our hapiness with othersNevertheless, fast-foods and microwaves which shorten the time we could spend aound a table with someone, seems to be eliminating this opportunity.I think meal times when we talk , share our ideas with others should not be sacrificed for a faster life.Otherwise we may have to spend a lot of time on the online chatrooms,desperately seeking for someone to talk to.

Also,we should not undermine the harmful effects of the fast food and the microwave our health.It is argued by the majority of scientist that the use of microwave for warming our food gradually causes cancer.It is widely known that once one uses the microwave ,she becomes dependant on using it eveytime.the charm of its rapidness is irreversible.However,the invisible harm it does to our body will appear within one-or two decades.Because of the cancer we might suffer ,we might not even be able to go to the toilet ourselves.Only then will we see whether the practicty worthed the inflictions that we suffer.

Needless to say that fast-foods make us gain a lot of weight and end up in the obesity.In U.S a lot of people suffered and is suffering from this disease which cause them more other serious illnesses and even depression.Fast-food may save us time for now but in the future will make us loose a lot of time in gyms and with treatments.

Overall,we should calculate the long-term effects of the microwave and fast-food before saying that they are the wonders of the modern life.

what we loose
what we lose

having meals not only a way of appeasing our hunger
having meals is not only a way of appeasing our hunger

Because meals are when we are happy

will make us loose a lot of time
will make us lose a lot of time

what we loose in exchane.
Error: exchane Suggestion: exchange

Sentence: First of all,having meals not only a way of appeasing our hunger but also an activity in which we share the events in our lives with other people,more oftenly with our family.Why in the movies are there lot of romantic scenes that take place in restaurants around a table ?Because meals are when we are happy and when we are happy,we tend to share our hapiness with othersNevertheless, fast-foods and microwaves which shorten the time we could spend aound a table with someone, seems to be
Error: hapiness Suggestion: happiness
Error: aound Suggestion: around
Error: oftenly Suggestion: often
Error: othersNevertheless Suggestion: others overwhelms

Sentence: Also,we should not undermine the harmful effects of the fast food and the microwave our health.It is argued by the majority of scientist that the use of microwave for warming our food gradually causes cancer.It is widely known that once one uses the microwave ,she becomes dependant on using it eveytime.the charm of its rapidness is irreversible.However,the invisible harm it does to our body will appear within one-or two decades.Because of the cancer we might suffer ,we might not even be able to
Error: dependant Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: go to the toilet ourselves.Only then will we see whether the practicty worthed the inflictions that we suffer.
Error: worthed Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: practicty Suggestion: practical

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.