People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read; some exercise; others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

Nowadays our lives are very stressful because of lots of responsibilities at work and home. We need a way to get rid of our stress. People can calm themselves in different ways. Personally, I prefer to read some books that I like to reduce my stress and anxiety. Reading helps me to get an enjoyable, relaxing time, and helps me in my study. Also this way is easy and can be used in an place.

I enjoy spending a pleasant time during reading. Whenever I feel that I am stressed, which especially happens when I prepare for a test to qualify my degree as a foreign pharmacist, I go to read any kind of books that I like. For example, I read a book about Queen Elizabeth, I found that she suffered and struggled a lot during her life, in particular, when she was young. This can lessen my worries and fears because of a test. When I know that such a great and successful women faced a lot of difficulties during her life and she stood strong and handled all of them with courage, this give me an inspiration that I should stay strong even when I face a difficult situations because I can pass the hard time as this great women did. Reading also helps me to improve my English language by reading a variety of different kinds of books. This alleviates my stress which mostly came from my study. Therefore, reading let me get relax when I spend a pleasant time by reading favorite kind of books and by improve my English.

I can read anywhere to decrease my stress. Wherever I felt stressed or worried, I can grab a book and start reading. I can read at home, at bed to help me sleep quickly. Usually when I get stressed, I can not sleep easily. Thus, I read a book to feel relax and to get sleepy gradually until I can sleep. In addition at work, Sometimes, I could not found someone to talk to reduce my stress because all employees are busy with their work. As a result, I consider a book is the best friend that I can depend on when and wherever I am. I can read if I do not have work for a little time. This keep my mind busy, so I do not think about anything that may distract or bother me. This helps me stay focusing on my work and not to get stressed because of difficulties that I may face at work. On the other hand, other practices like exercising or working in a garden need a specific place to practice them while reading could be practiced anywhere.

To sum up, the best way to get rid of my stress is by reading. Reading keep me aware and understand that all people face hardships and I can get benefit of their experiences and by knowing how they dealt with such difficulties. Reading also is the easiest and quietest way to be practice anywhere. I wish that all people try this way, and I believe it will really help them a lot to be relaxed.

Reading keep me aware
Reading keeps me aware

1. No. of Words: 526 while No. of Different Words: 224

We are expecting:

2. More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.

-------------------------