People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read; some exercise; others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

As a matter of fact, every person has many stress during his/her life. People have always tried to remove or reduce pressure from their life. Also, they have a variety of ways such as reading a book or walking in nature. I personally prefer to do sports in these situations.

First and foremost, doing some sports is fun. People like to play games during a high pressure time. Each person will be focus on his/her problems if he/she has not something to do. Although playing sports is not easy in high pressure situations, people tend to help their selves by doing something interesting. For instance, a guy who lost his daughter in a swimming pool, told his story in his Facebook page. He wrote that I was in the hardest time in my life and I had no idea about my future, but I decided to be logical. I started to do photography which is the biggest dream for me. I have not had be that much brave in my life, because I thought I lost the whole of my life. He started his dream job and he is a famous photographer now.

Second, doing sports such as dance or golf will help people to be healthy. For instance, I used to be in a dance club in my summer vacation. In that summer, I lost my grandmother in a harsh accident and I was so sad. My brother was in the same situation, but he was not a member of dance group. After a while, my dance friends came to me and invite me to join them for the next semester and I did it. Surprisingly, I got recovery so fast, but my brother did not.

Last but not least, scientists proved it that doing exercise will help people to fight with stress. Researchers in the Irvine University published an essay about positive effects of sports on human's body. They said that people with a normal life style, who do sports at least two times a week, will be stronger in bad events in their life compare with others.

To sum up, being in a bad situation is not pleasant for anybody, but some persons will try to make a difference in their life to solve their problems. Doing sports is not only the best way to remove the stress, but also a good solution to be positive and healthy.

Each person will be focus on
Each person will be focusing on
Each person will focus on

will be stronger in bad events in their life compare with others.
will be stronger in bad events in their life comparing with others. //if not, two verbs in one sentence

No. of Words: 404 while No. of Different Words: 201//it means it has some duplicated content

We are expecting:

----------------------